Oasis Room Choice Advice

Hi everyone! I am so excited to be planning a cruise with my family next year on Oasis of the Seas and was hoping to get some advice on our room choice. I am stuck deciding between 2 types, the Boardwalk Balcony room and Ultra Spacious Oceanview-there is 1 left on our sailing on bow of ship. I am traveling with my husband and 2 kids who will be 2.5 & 4 years old. So the pros  of the ocean view room are: extra space (270 sq ft compared to 180 plus 50 for balcony), bunk beds (however I don’t know if my kids will be old enough to sleep here safely), no safety worries about kids potentially falling off balcony (I know this is an irrational fear since the kids won’t be out on the balcony alone ever), cons-no balcony to escape to if kids are napping or sleeping early, slanted window overlooking the helipad. Pros for the Boardwalk Balcony are the unique view which will be fun for the kids to people watch and a nice place for my husband and I to hang out outside the room if the kids go to sleep early we can watch the Aqua show and have a drink etc, larger OBC plus free soda package and other perks, con-less space. Which would you choose?! Thanks so much for your help!!!

We sailed on Harmony in the Boardwalk cabins (last four aft deck #9) which included extended family and toddler...Those cabins are "tiny" !!! The view quickly wore off...won't book this type of cabin again.

3 hours ago, Ashland said:

We sailed on Harmony in the Boardwalk cabins (last four aft deck #9) which included extended family and toddler...Those cabins are "tiny" !!! The view quickly wore off...won't book this type of cabin again.

Just as an FYI those cabins are the exact same size and layout as the balcony cabins on  Oasis class ships.  

11 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Just as an FYI those cabins are the exact same size and layout as the balcony cabins on  Oasis class ships.  

Yes...I know I was just responding to the OP on one vs the other..that the BW they were considering in "tiny".