Its because you are in the UK!!  How dare you try and access a Royal Caribbean US site- you might see something they dont want you to see.

:classic_wink:

Suggest you make nuisance of yourself at RCL UK

The "problem" is nothing to do with cruise critic

when you  get the message just see wthe browser bar it

will have changed to .co.uk

Edited by Aulanis

I seem to be having an issue with the specific Forum iPhone app. It continually tells me that my password is invalid.

I know this isn't the case because it works without issue on the website as well as through Tapatalk.

6 minutes ago, AndyT3 said:

I seem to be having an issue with the specific Forum iPhone app. It continually tells me that my password is invalid.

I know this isn't the case because it works without issue on the website as well as through Tapatalk.

If you mean the old CC app, that can no longer be used. That may explain why it's not working.

1 minute ago, workinmom3 said:

I cannot log into the forums with the Cruise Critic app on my iPhone. As you can see, I am able to log into the website. Help???

The app does not work with our forums software at this time.  We are working on  getting that up and running

In the meantime, if you would prefer to access the forums via an app, the tapatalk forums app is supporting our forums

Hope this helps

1 minute ago, workinmom3 said:

I cannot log into the forums with the Cruise Critic app on my iPhone. As you can see, I am able to log into the website. Help???

The app was discontinued many months ago when there was a major upgrade to the boards. We are told that they are working on a new one but there is no ETA. 

6 minutes ago, susanbward said:

Roll call for Norwegian Jade March 11, 2019

Comes up fine for me. Can you see below a preview of the first post in the thread? Does clicking on that preview work? And if you can't get the thread to come up, what about either of the two links below?

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2432341-norwegian-jade-roll-call-march-11-2019/

https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/topic/2432341-norwegian-jade-roll-call-march-11-2019/

14 hours ago, sppunk said:

Beginning yesterday once again I am logged out after leaving the site. Had worked for several days prior. Tested on iPad, iPhone and a Mac - all up-to-date. 

By chance are your browsers set to clear cookies after exiting?

I am seeing a bunch of info in this thread referencing Tapatalk so I am assuming that is why the CruiseCritic Forums App in Google Play store no longer works? I will install Tapatalk and try to figure new process out. The old app worked fine for me while planning last years cruise. New cruise just booked with NCL so I will try this new process.

16 minutes ago, MikeB76 said:

I am seeing a bunch of info in this thread referencing Tapatalk so I am assuming that is why the CruiseCritic Forums App in Google Play store no longer works? I will install Tapatalk and try to figure new process out. The old app worked fine for me while planning last years cruise. New cruise just booked with NCL so I will try this new process.

For now - we switched forums software in October and the way we log in didn't work properly with our current app.  We are back up and running via Tapatalk BUT will need at least a few more weeks to have our own app back

Thank you

• Like 1

Just now, 1153rsmith said:

I can log in on my computer just fine, but the app on my Iphone won't let me log in.  I have even changed my password and deleted and reinstalled the app.  Still won't work.  Any ideas?

If you mean the specific Cruise Critic app, there hasn’t been one since the update last fall. Per Jenn’s post immediately above yours, they are working on having one back. 

2 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

If you mean the specific Cruise Critic app, there hasn’t been one since the update last fall. Per Jenn’s post immediately above yours, they are working on having one back. 

Thanks, I saw that after I posted.  It is still in the app store though, so I thought it might work.  

I appreciate all the work that goes into this forum.  It is great.

I'd really appreciate some help. yes i have read where the Roll Call site was down and I have followed the instructions but I am unable to post anything as I get the message on the screenshot below.  I am computer literate, well i though i was but this has me stumped. We leave in a couple of days and I would like to invite others to join our transport from the Novotel to the ship. Any suggestions of help would be appreciated.  I am logged in signed in but still can't get on the roll for Celebrity Solstice 28th Feb102089790_Screenshot2019-02-2320_18_30.thumb.png.9c8ae9336926f2e59709cf138f58cc7d.png

2 hours ago, Lazy Flamingo said:

I'd really appreciate some help. yes i have read where the Roll Call site was down and I have followed the instructions but I am unable to post anything as I get the message on the screenshot below.  I am computer literate, well i though i was but this has me stumped. We leave in a couple of days and I would like to invite others to join our transport from the Novotel to the ship. Any suggestions of help would be appreciated.  I am logged in signed in but still can't get on the roll for Celebrity Solstice 28th Feb102089790_Screenshot2019-02-2320_18_30.thumb.png.9c8ae9336926f2e59709cf138f58cc7d.png

I see that since your post here you have been able to post on your Roll Call, so we can assume your issue has been resolved.  Good news, and enjoy your cruise!