! LIVE! from Adventure of the Seas, February 16, 2019 - 8 nights

ckrobyn

7 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

We walked all over Labadee looking for you and ran out of steam just before we got to Columbus Cove. 

I cannot believe how much of the beach is taken up by those two-person clamshell things.

Ya coulda just walked over to Columbus Cove!

We are headed up to the DL around 6:30pm - pop by if you can 😃

6 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Robyn, you need to order yourself one of these collapsible straws.  About $6 CDN 

ED92BBCB-F193-4C60-A0DA-FA94CA01A341.jpeg

Those look great!

I actually brought my own plastic straws, however up until now I haven’t used any. That is about to change! I will, however, be keeping them in ziplock bag to recycle at home.

#savethewaves 

41 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

I only see Michael Jackson top hits game in the Schooner Bar.... is there a trivia I’m not seeing at another time/place?

There was general trivia at 5pm.  MJ at 7:30pm.  Some visual thing in Imperial at 8:30pm.

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

There was general trivia at 5pm.  MJ at 7:30pm.  Some visual thing in Imperial at 8:30pm.

Here is a good trivia question for you..... Who is sitting in New England freezing his a$$ off today because he had to cruise  three weeks ago instead of this week?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Here is a good trivia question for you..... Who is sitting in New England freezing his a$$ off today because he had to cruise  three weeks ago instead of this week?

Well, you didn't have a bad cruise three weeks ago, and you did miss some cold weather. 

9 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

See???? You should be here warming your a$$ off in the beautiful Caribbean 😎

14 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

We are sitting on one side of the VCL At the bar, the other side is reserved for a private function. Standing room only now. The Diamonds have overflown the DL. Likely here until we go to dinner at 7.

9 hours ago, GalwayGirl03 said:

We are on the same cruise with you!!! I love this review too!!! Going on Navigator in April so that will be my first voyager class but looking forward to adventure too!

I'll have to join the roll call soon.  We literally just decided on this cruise 3 days ago.  :)  Looking forward to meeting you in December!

5 hours ago, ckrobyn said:

The buffet was, well, the buffet.... I gotta say though, the fly situation is pretty bad. 

RC is making sure you get the full Labadee experience, without the riots.😉

25 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

You sure do, and no, you cannot borrow my steamer trunk 😂

Aren’t you and Lisa going halvsies on one?

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, A&L_Ont said:

RC is making sure you get the full Labadee experience, without the riots.😉

Aren’t you and Lisa going halvsies on one?

When is your next cruise? 

I saw those trunks and prettt sure they are around 55k USD 😬 The rich and famous use them as furniture around the house, a show piece of sorts. 

Man - I feel the same way - why did we cruise during -the possibly warm -
April Vacation instead of this week!

My car was more like an igloo when I got to it tonight (in MA)...I had to dust off the snow and then crack the shell and wait for it to melt before I drove home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I looked at your Labadee pics and realized we must have been within yards of each other today. Missed meeting you at the unofficial meet & mingle. The flies were a nuisance but a few Labadoozies and I didn't notice them as much. As always, enjoying your post.

• Like 1