! LIVE! from Adventure of the Seas, February 16, 2019 - 8 nights

ckrobyn

29 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

Thanks Andrew, your comment about Western made me chuckle. I know about that school. My husband went there 😃 I went to York and then Ryerson - much more tame.

Holland House looks very nice, I think we may make our way there. Is it all inclusive for the day, or you just pay for lounger and umbrella?

$25 gets you 2 loungers, 1 sun umbrella, 4 drinks like water, pop, beer, wifi, shower and washroom access.  Food is extra. Tip is your call. 

Western, those were the days. 😉

8 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

It was nice and sunny when we got up.  Then all of a sudden, something blocked out the sun.  Harmony just arrived.

Bob, you might want to consider Holland House as well.  Some of my best pics in Saint Maarten were taken there. 

Edited by A&L_Ont

4 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

$25 gets you 2 loungers, 1 sun umbrella, 4 drinks like water, pop, beer, wifi, shower and washroom access.  Food is extra. Tip is your call. 

Western, those were the days. 😉

Bob, you might want to consider Holland House as well.  Some of my best pics in Saint Maarten were taken there. 

Thanks Andrew.:classic_smile:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

The both of you need to go fence surfing at Maho and forget about this lounge chair stuff.

We just might do that.  If we can work our way out of the port area with the 10K others that are here.

4 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Looks like Adventure is bunkering on her starboard side. Is that correct?

Have not seen the starboard side yet, but it could be.  We are docked on the port side, same pier as Harmony, which is also docked on her port side.

It is unfortunate that Harmony came in bow first. If she and Adventure do a horn battle this afternoon the horns will be in opposite ends. When they are near each other you get the full affect of both horns.

My priorities are clearly different than those of most people......

1 hour ago, ckrobyn said:

Good morning!

Thanks for the update. Looks like people are wondering about your GPS abilities/capabilities. I know why you do it, they need to know how.

My mother makes great pizza. I don't really care how she does it.

• Haha 1

Robyn, love seeing you here.  We are on the Adventure for Christmas, or Xmas spirit a couple of weeks before.  I have PRs booked on deck 6, but am curious about 6597 as opposed to 6591, which is still open.  Any ideas about which to keep or change to.  Haven't been on the AOS since she was new (and my first cruise).  Thanx for all your info.

2 hours ago, ckrobyn said:

It doesn’t get much better than this 💕

Andrew, we are at Holland House, thanks for the tip!!

9DC12F3E-B6EA-493E-8273-18BB97B5CF9D.jpeg

Hello Robyn, my wife and I will be on this cruise starting 3/2. Did you take a water taxi over to Holland House? If so, where do you pick it up in relationship to the ship? Thanks!

4 minutes ago, mattwhitney said:

Hello Robyn, my wife and I will be on this cruise starting 3/2. Did you take a water taxi over to Holland House? If so, where do you pick it up in relationship to the ship? Thanks!

Once you walk off of the pier you will see signs for it off to the left. They are about a 5 minute walk from the ship. $7.00 to ride back and forth all day. And, yes, I know my name is not Robyn.

6 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

It was nice and sunny when we got up.  Then all of a sudden, something blocked out the sun.  Harmony just arrived.

Bob, I know this is "off topic" but what is the email for the Big Man at Royal? I have a bone to pick. Thanks. Ev

4 hours ago, precious89904600 said:

Did you buy the mattress pad there and take it aboard or did you buy it at home and put it in your suitcase. It would be nice to have but was wondering how to get it there

I bought it at Walmart in Fort Lauderdale and my bed is sooooo comfy!

• Like 1