! LIVE! from Adventure of the Seas, February 16, 2019 - 8 nights

ckrobyn

55 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Well, I must be on drugs, because we have gone to WJ every night, and I swear the first night was American. I though I even whined about that earlier in this thread.

I’m only repeating what the WJ Supervisor told me when I asked today 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, CrusingRuthing said:

How do you figure out what is directly below you? I've used my liners to measure on the screen, but is there a better way?

I always use the stairs or elevators as reference a point. They don't change location and they will show up on the deck plan for every deck.

Edited by cruiseguy1016
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CrusingRuthing said:

How do you figure out what is directly below you? I've used my liners to measure on the screen, but is there a better way?

I don't know of a better way.  I lined up the elevators on decks 5 and 6, and used my finger to measure.  I could be wrong, but I think I 'nailed' it.  😉

Robyn, I have been following along, and haven't seen this yet, but I may have missed it. Have you seen any deals for drink cards, etc once on board? We are doing this same sailing in April-May, and are not getting the drink package, so we are hoping they offer drink card deals once on ship.

16 hours ago, sockmonkeygirl said:

Can you tell me how noisy your cabin was?  I'm booked for a promenade view room on the 6th floor, across from the duck & dog.  I think it's above a shop, so should be quiet directly below us at night, but also good for people watching.  I would have preferred 7th floor, but we did want to be across from a pub, and the selection on the 7th floor is already dwindling down.  

We had 7279, opposite the pub on Navigator, this past November and we thought it was quite noisy. On a couple of nights it was half past midnight and we could still here the music from the pub. For our sailing on Adventure this coming November we have booked 7593, which is closer to one of the ends.

We did not think the view from the centrally located cabin was to die for.

20181123_190657.jpg

20181123_190723.jpg

20181123_190739.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ckrobyn said:

Thanks!

the drink is a Cosmopolitan or, Cosmo. It is actually a martini, but I prefer it in a tall glsss on the rocks. As for what’s in it? Vodka for sure, and probably grenadine? Pretty sure I have to ask! It’s very good though 😀

Thanks I will see if they can make it in the Diamond Lounge 

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Robyn, Lisa wanted you to see what was released today.  She likes it cause it looks like the old trunks. I like that they are already sold out. 

94D1EC22-D83E-46A5-9264-811E9A0894F0.thumb.jpeg.3ac1ecb1b814b1ff01247a34b1b429df.jpeg

Thank you Lisa!!!

Looks like a bit of a cross between the Speedy B 30 and the Alma - that’s LV speak..... Lisa will understand 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, katiemylady said:

Robyn, I have been following along, and haven't seen this yet, but I may have missed it. Have you seen any deals for drink cards, etc once on board? We are doing this same sailing in April-May, and are not getting the drink package, so we are hoping they offer drink card deals once on ship.

There are no drink cards on the Adventure. I asked about it on day one and was told they have been discontinued (on this ship anyways).

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

We had 7279, opposite the pub on Navigator, this past November and we thought it was quite noisy. On a couple of nights it was half past midnight and we could still here the music from the pub. For our sailing on Adventure this coming November we have booked 7593, which is closer to one of the ends.

We did not think the view from the centrally located cabin was to die for.

20181123_190657.jpg

20181123_190723.jpg

20181123_190739.jpg

7593 is directly above the General Store on Adventure.

50 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

There are no drink cards on the Adventure. I asked about it on day one and was told they have been discontinued (on this ship anyways).

That really stinks! Looks like I will just have to bring extra money with me for my occasional drinks. Thank you for the info! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckrobyn said:

Thank you Lisa!!!

Looks like a bit of a cross between the Speedy B 30 and the Alma - that’s LV speak..... Lisa will understand 😉

Well, obviously my name isn't Lisa either as I don't understand a thing you wrote.

10 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Robyn, one of the cruise director's staff told us that it's a mistake that Quest is listed for Imperial.  Should be Studio B. 

Yup, I heard that too!  Very happy 🎉🎉

We are up in the Viking Crown enjoying Diamond Happy Hour if you’d like to

join us?

Edited by ckrobyn

3 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

Yup, I heard that too!  Very happy 🎉🎉

We are up in the Viking Crown enjoying Diamond Happy Hour if you’d like to

join us?

Depends how long you stay there.  We are still getting ready for dinner and probably won't be ready before 7pm.  If not, maybe we will see you at the Quest.

• Like 1