Does this cruise exist?

I think any ship moving down towards the warmer weather after being in Canada/New England is going to be doing so after when peak leaf season is projected---so you might well miss the colors.

That said, I thiink most years there is a longer "snowbird migration" cruise.  We had it booked once but had to cancel--I think it started in Montreal, went north (up to PEI) and then turned south, ending in Florida.  Perhaps something like that would work for what you'd like to do?

Edited by xxHadleyxx
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, xxHadleyxx said:

I think any ship moving down towards the warmer weather after being in Canada/New England is going to be doing so after when peak leaf season is projected---so you might well miss the colors.

That said, I thiink most years there is a longer "snowbird migration" cruise.  We had it booked once but had to cancel--I think it started in Montreal, went north (up to PEI) and then turned south, ending in Florida.  Perhaps something like that would work for what you'd like to do?

Ok, thx!

Looks at Bayonne Port (cape Liberty).  In 2020 Adventure of the seas does a fall foliage on Oct 8th and then next trip is over to Bermuda. Not quite Bahamas...but still nice.

If you are willing to say....take the foliage cruise for 9 nights, get back to Jersey and wait one night...maybe get a nice hotel in the city or something and sight see....you can switch ships and sail out of the same port for 7 nights to Bahama

To me....the idea of B2B where I switch boats...while some may think is a hassle...gets me the benefit of different shows.  Unless you cruise a lot in which case you've already seen all the shows 😉

Edited by dodgestang
  • Like 1

Dates will not be available for what you want for fall 2021 until Spring of 2020, but the following combo is "typical" of how RCL repositions the type of B2B cruise you want: 7-night Serenade of the seas Canada& New England out of Boston on 10/20/2019 followed by Her 12-night Repositioning cruise to the Caribbean on 10/27, ending in Fort Lauderdale.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

You cannot do a B2B with Boston or Cape Liberty as the starting point unless the second leg stops at one or more of the ABC islands.  (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao).  It would be a violation of the PVSA.

This was the second leg that I quoted:

Visiting: Boston, Massachusetts | Cruising | Philipsburg, St. Maarten | St. Johns, Antigua | Bridgetown, Barbados | Cruising | Oranjestad, Aruba | Willemstad, Curacao | Cruising | Fort Lauderdale, Florida

They have it now, so I expect will in 2021 as well: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/itinerary/13-night-the-snowbird-migration-from-quebec-city-on-adventure/AD13YQB-2112901123?sail-date=2019-10-07&currency=CAD&wuc=CAN&dates_maxDate=10%2F31%2F2019&dates_minDate=10%2F01%2F2019&ecid=sl_mdt_shrdln__4645

"leaving in October 2019 Quebec City, Quebec | Cruising | Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island | Sydney, Nova Scotia |Halifax, Nova Scotia | Saint John, New Brunswick (Bay of Fundy) | Portland, Maine | Bar Harbor,Maine | Boston, Massachusetts | Cruising | Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida | Fort Lauderdale,Florida"

If that doesn't work, just go to the RC site and filter on only cruises 12 nights and longer.

If you don't want a one way trip, alternatively you could do the shorter fall colours and then change ships to do a longer Caribbean cruise.

Alternatively if you want fall and then warmth in a B2B, try catching an Alaska cruise followed by an Alaska to Hawaii repositioning cruise.

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

This was the second leg that I quoted:

Visiting: Boston, Massachusetts | Cruising | Philipsburg, St. Maarten | St. Johns, Antigua | Bridgetown, Barbados | Cruising | Oranjestad, Aruba | Willemstad, Curacao | Cruising | Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This is one I do every yr, changes a few Islands each sailing. Next yr ending Port is returning back to Tampa like was few yrs ago and back on the Brilliance instead of Serenade. Was 13nite, couple yrs ago changed to 12 and starting in 2020 down to 11nite.

5 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

DH will be getting more vacation in the next year... in 2021, I’d love to do a fall colors cruise up the eastern coast, followed by a cruise in the Caribbean.  Does this b2b itinerary exist, on the same ship?

Yes, we did exactly the same thing several years ago.  It was on the Legend of the Seas that started in Quebec City.  We saw the last of the remaining beautiful fall colors.  The first sailing covered northeastern Canada.

Same ship, B2B.  The second leg took us down to Fort Lauderdale via Boston and Bermuda.  (Having a senior moment...can't remember the other ports)

Disclosure: It was freezing cold when we started in Quebec City.

Happy Sailing! :classic_smile: