Banana Cream Rum

sloper12

We were in St. Lucia November 2018 and took an island tour.  The bus stopped at a roadside place where we tasted various rums.  There was a banana cream rum that was really good but we did not buy anything.  We wish we had.  We will be in St. Lucia again this coming November and would like to find that rum but don't want to take the tour again just to get rum.  Anyone know if stores near port might sell?  I think it was Marigot Bay Banana Cream Rum

It's sold at every grocery store, duty free shop (not cheaper than the grocery store), rum shack, etc. 

If you want to pick up a bottle easily, just head to the grocery store downstairs the multi-story  parking garage across from the harbor.

And yes, It's Marigot Bay Banana Cream. Pick up the Coconut Cream also, very tasty - add a splash of pineapple juice for an easy Pina colada

Edited by reedprincess

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2019 at 1:23 PM, reedprincess said:

It's sold at every grocery store, duty free shop (not cheaper than the grocery store), rum shack, etc. 

If you want to pick up a bottle easily, just head to the grocery store downstairs the multi-story  parking garage across from the harbor.

And yes, It's Marigot Bay Banana Cream. Pick up the Coconut Cream also, very tasty - add a splash of pineapple juice for an easy Pina colada

I thank you too.  Don't usually buy alcohol while cruising any longer, but this does sound very good.  Love the Coconut Cream sound too.  I can just taste a Coconut Bay Breeze. Yum.

1 hour ago, Nanatravel said:

I thank you too.  Don't usually buy alcohol while cruising any longer, but this does sound very good.  Love the Coconut Cream sound too.  I can just taste a Coconut Bay Breeze. Yum.

That would be odd with the coconut cream rum - it's fairly thick, not really for mixed drinks over ice. Grab the regular Marigot Bay Coconut Rum for those types if drinks. The cream is great over ice, or out a little fruit juice/pineapple juice/etc on the bottom of the glass, they ice, then the rum cream - like a really easy adult fruit ice cream popsicle..