BELIZE DEEP SEA FISHING – COOK YOUR CATCH

ccothron

2 hours ago, lbendick said:

I booked this for our upcoming cruise on March 16th on the Breeze, I am also curious, I tried to find something on my own but all fishing charters were not near our stop.

Did you look at charters out of Old Belize City (Cucumber Beach)?  It's a 20 minute taxi ride if that.  I think there are a couple of boats out of the marina there.  And there used to be some guides who could pick you up at the Belize Airport and have you on a boat in a short time. Not sure how to contact, reviews, price. Google or DuckDuckGo are your friends on this.

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 1:27 PM, 4_THE_HALIBUT said:

I just tried to book this for the Breeze for 2/26/19.  Unfortunately, it was sold out.  One boat only, maximum of 6 people.  Trying to find alternatives.  What day are you planning?

We don't Sail till August.

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 7:04 AM, lbendick said:

I booked this for our upcoming cruise on March 16th on the Breeze, I am also curious, I tried to find something on my own but all fishing charters were not near our stop.

would you mind leaving a review?  I might book (or not book) based off your experience! LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The guys really enjoyed it. It was door to door pick up which was nice they didn't have to tender into Belize to meet the excursion.  It is a whole day though there was no time ince they got back to tender in to look around. Where they went to cook the fish was some sort of island , they said it must of been an excursion there was a lot of carnival people just on a tour there, once they left they had the whole place to themselves for a bit.

• 4 months later...

We just did this excursion. Had a great time!  There were 8 people doing the excursion. They did pick us up directly from the ship and returned us directly to the ship. We went to several places to fish and then to a private island that was completely empty to eat. One thing to think about, there was zero shade on the boat. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...