Cruise Critic Community
Saint Greg

Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

1 hour ago, mojavetex said:

I had read that you need to buy tickets for the IMAX as soon as you get on the ship.  Do you know if that is true?

I stopped by the imax at 10:30 to check it out. They had 140 tickets for the 10am showing which was already playing and 160 tickets for the 11am showing.

19 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I try to get into the muster last or close to last. I once got sandwiched between a couple of rotund strangers and ever since then I try to get in when those seats are full so I can hit the bar seats in the back. In this case they were filling some aisle singles so I was good.

75BF7084-1BA5-4B60-81D0-8F86BBFA7B87.jpeg

Last In First Out

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

image.jpg

I could totally use one of these today.  I'm at work.  There is a blizzard blowing outside.  our provincial police are telling everyone to stay off the roads.  ...Did I mention I'm at work?

5 minutes ago, Erikup said:

True that the specialty juices are included in Cheers?

Is a Funship special a specialty juice? I’ll ask the waiter.

Lip synch battle auditions in an hour...that’s going to be next on my agenda. And probably some kind of drink from the rum bar.

Look at these imports. Don’t think you could get these at the rum bar on any other ship I’ve been on. They did have them at the red frog pub on breeze and freedom.

FB7C7E84-AD11-4AD7-9C20-95EC6B26D730.jpeg

I  noticed they have a Red Frog java Stout on tap in the atrium...probably in the pub as well. I’m going to have to check that out on a port day. If I drink a beer now I’ll be regretting it when I hit 15 at the alchemy tonight.

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Miami Vice

6B6D8018-CF9C-4717-8779-B4F58926D8F4.jpeg

My sail away favorite! T-minus 61 days & I'll be on the Vista! Watching intently as you sail... We'll be in a lido forward balcony (usually do aft-extended, but they maxed those at 2 passengers on Vista...we cruise with our urchin, judge away) so I'm excited to be down the hall from burgers & bars.

Serenity is loaded right now. I see maybe 10 chairs and 1 lounger that doesn’t have a person or towel on it. I did see about 10 loungers stAcked up and there was room to place them on one side. I don’t know if you could just grab one or what.