FONT Size when posting

How can I change the font size for messages I post and replies I make to other messages? I can't find anything in settings that will allow me to do this. Every time I write or reply to a message, my type size is very small compared to other people posting. I can barely read my own messages. I would like to set a permanent font size and font color if possible.

Thanks for your help. 

Previous posts that are quoted look smaller, but as Globaliser says, your post is the same size as anyone else's. Have you perhaps zoomed out with your browser. That would make everything smaller. Check that your zoom is set to 100%, or, if that still seems too small to you, try zooming up a bit. Just make sure that you don't lose the search magnifier at the top right.

In the post/reply editor click on the Size button (to the right of the Font button). A list of available sizes will drop down, pick one that you find suitable. If you do this before typing, text that follows will use the size. If you have already entered text, highlight the text and then pick the size.

image.thumb.png.1de7f24fd1b1a02593f78938fdb6c07c.png

Just now, broberts said:

In the post/reply editor click on the Size button (to the right of the Font button). A list of available sizes will drop down, pick one that you find suitable. If you do this before typing, text that follows will use the size. If you have already entered text, highlight the text and then pick the size.

image.thumb.png.1de7f24fd1b1a02593f78938fdb6c07c.png

Please don't choose a much larger size font. Large fonts are particularly hard to read on a phone.

If you are having trouble reading everything, use the zoom function on your browser.

Just now, gnome12 said:

Please don't choose a much larger size font. Large fonts are particularly hard to read on a phone.

If you are having trouble reading everything, use the zoom function on your browser.

Do mobile browsers not scale larger fonts to make them more readable?

Looking at the OP's posts, it looks like there were only a couple of recent ones in which she had perhaps accidentally selected a different font, size and colour before typing. Earlier posts, like the one with which she started this thread, are all in the default font and perfectly legible.