Labadee Cabana

EMBFlyer

We're booked on the June 20th, 2019, Anthem cruise.  I was just looking in the cruise planner for Cabanas and there don't appear to be any available.  Do they reserve any to be sold onboard or is it safe to assume they're all sold out?  Thanks.

1 minute ago, ibonexheadi said:

As far as i know, they are all sold on board through the concierge, and you have to be a suite guest. at least this is what either i read on the website, or their customer service told me(dont remember which)

Those are only the Barefoot Beach Cabanas.  Nellie's Beach ones are open to the general public.  I didn't know if they held a few back for onboard sales or not.

Keep checking the cruise planner to see if it shows up available to book again.  I was in the same situation, seeing none available in cruise planner for our March cruise.  I emailed shore ex to make sure they were all sold out and they confirmed yes they were, but to check once onboard.  Maybe a week or two later I was checking and one was available so I grabbed it then!  Good luck! 

• 3 weeks later...

So, I'm bumping up this thread.  I just noticed that Nellie's Beach Cabanas (both over the water and regular cabanas) just appeared my cruise planner for the June 20th cruise.  However, it says they're not available to be booked online and to check once onboard.  What does this mean?  Is there still a chance I could get one?  False hope?  Call directly?

15 minutes ago, EMBFlyer said:

So, I'm bumping up this thread.  I just noticed that Nellie's Beach Cabanas (both over the water and regular cabanas) just appeared my cruise planner for the June 20th cruise.  However, it says they're not available to be booked online and to check once onboard.  What does this mean?  Is there still a chance I could get one?  False hope?  Call directly?

They hold back some to be booked onboard, but could go quik. Not sure if Suites get first jump on them or 1st come. I'd keep checking though, maybe more online will be available after Final if canceled before date with cruises. Good Hunting.... Oh and my Daughter/Son In Law are on same cruise 2 weeks B4.

Edited by ONECRUISER

1 minute ago, ONECRUISER said:

They hold back some to be booked onboard, but could go quik. Not sure if Suites get first jump on them or 1st come

Well, I'm booked in a Suite Guarantee, so I'll make a mad dash to Shore Ex. and see if I can score one!

On 2/17/2019 at 9:48 PM, lovescats5 said:

When we booked ours while sailing Oasis we had first choice because of Star Class.  If we did not take one they were opened up to anyone who wanted it.  So my guess would be to check as soon as you board to see if there are any available.

Were they free with Star Class?

19 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Were they free with Star Class?

Nothing is free!  Even if you are in a suite, you pay at barefoot beach.  IMO well worth it.  However, bring bug spray, deet the best.  They have many ants and other little critters running around.  My DH got some horrible bite at barefoot beach in January.

14 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Nothing is free!  Even if you are in a suite, you pay at barefoot beach.  IMO well worth it.  However, bring bug spray, deet the best.  They have many ants and other little critters running around.  My DH got some horrible bite at barefoot beach in January.

Thx!

1 hour ago, EMBFlyer said:

Columbus Cove isn't showing as an option to book in my Cruise Planner.  Only Nellie's.  I'll get my TA to look at it on Monday.

Columbus Cove only has the beach bungalows, not the cabanas. They are a little different but are in their own private area.