Pool to buffet- swim coverups ok?

saleeb

2 minutes ago, saleeb said:

Hello Everyone,

i have 3 girls and a boy. I know it is very likely that we will want to eat lunch right after getting out of the pools. Is a swim coverup ok for them to wear inside the buffet? Thank you in advance. 

Totally fine!

• Like 1

There's a lot of variety in women's cover-ups. I don't think I've ever seen anyone in the Windjammer wearing a cover-up that is mesh/open style where you can see the swimsuit and their bottom would be directly on the seat. I only draw the distinction because you totally would see that at a resort beach bar for example. I'm not saying it's never happened or they would ask you to leave, just that it's not the usual. 

6 minutes ago, Jasukkie said:

There's a lot of variety in women's cover-ups. I don't think I've ever seen anyone in the Windjammer wearing a cover-up that is mesh/open style where you can see the swimsuit and their bottom would be directly on the seat. I only draw the distinction because you totally would see that at a resort beach bar for example. I'm not saying it's never happened or they would ask you to leave, just that it's not the usual. 

Yes, there are a ton of different ones. I’m a bit of a prude in my older age and bought ones that look like dresses so our bottoms are completely covered. It’s a bit short but it still covers fully. I got my kids the same one as mine because it’s one size fits all but at their ages (9, 11, 13) they will look longer on them. This is what I was thinking. I just wish I looked like the model!

D042B02E-ABD1-4FFD-902F-4E9D6BF103DE.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, saleeb said:

Yes, there are a ton of different ones. I’m a bit of a prude in my older age and bought ones that look like dresses so our bottoms are completely covered. It’s a bit short but it still covers fully. I got my kids the same one as mine because it’s one size fits all but at their ages (9, 11, 13) they will look longer on them. This is what I was thinking. I just wish I looked like the model!

Perfectly appropriate.  Have a wonderful time!