Royal Up to Jr Suite

We are sailing on Harmony 3/10....I just received a royal up email. my question is if I bid the minimum $400x2=$800 what perks will we get?

do we get double C&A points? i'm trying to get to Diamond!!

do we get free booze?  I have already paid for one booze package and one soda package, If free in suite, will that be refunded?

what other perks are available??

Thanks

IF JS are still available for your sailing you're better off upgrading straight to get the double points.

I think bidding on higher suites is best if you are starting as booked in a JS, as then you get more perks but also have the double points.  Now I agree, the space alone in a JS may be worth the upgrade but I'm not sure it is at $800 minimum, you could do a lot more with that $800.

2 hours ago, Friendofbillbob said:

We are sailing on Harmony 3/10....I just received a royal up email. my question is if I bid the minimum $400x2=$800 what perks will we get?

do we get double C&A points? i'm trying to get to Diamond!!

do we get free booze?  I have already paid for one booze package and one soda package, If free in suite, will that be refunded?

what other perks are available??

Thanks

You will not receive double points.  You receive all of the other perks of the JS, the biggest of which are priority embarkation and dinner @ Coastal Kitchen.  Drink packages themselves are only included for Star Class suites, which are not JS.  No free booze as you do not have access to the Suite Lounge, however the CK servers MAY provide you with the complimentary wine, beer, and cocktails, but YMMV.