Peat Taylor Tours

kimberdom

Oh, my gosh! Peat Taylor and Sons Tours made our Jamaica excursion amazing! Peat was our guide and we could not have had a better experience. Peat took us to the real Blue Hole and Dunn's River Falls (an excursion that was not available through the ship), he was dependable and knowledgeable. He gave us enough of the culture to truly experience Jamaica without the stress of navigating it ourselves. He was invested in the community and took us to a couple of local spots. Will definitely book through him again in the future and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to book in Jamaica.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/19/2019 at 1:42 PM, kimberdom said:

Oh, my gosh! Peat Taylor and Sons Tours made our Jamaica excursion amazing! Peat was our guide and we could not have had a better experience. Peat took us to the real Blue Hole and Dunn's River Falls (an excursion that was not available through the ship), he was dependable and knowledgeable. He gave us enough of the culture to truly experience Jamaica without the stress of navigating it ourselves. He was invested in the community and took us to a couple of local spots. Will definitely book through him again in the future and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to book in Jamaica.

What do you mean the "real" Blue Hole? i am scheduled with another tour guy for the Blue Hole he's highly recommended but I want the most of the blue hole.. we are Spring lovers!

• 5 months later...

When you say the REAL Blue Hole do you mean the Island Gully Falls Blue Hole? 

Looks like on the website it is only $65.00 for both stops with transporation. Thats a deal! It doesn't specify extra costs for lunch stops? Do you remember? I know the food would be separate just wondering what they charge by the hour or whatever?