Toiletries in JS on Freedom

CruiseBell

Our cruise is just weeks away!  It has been years since we have been in a JS on Freedom and very excited.  I just read something about toiletries being provided in a JS.  Can someone please confirm?  And if so, what does that include and if so, do they get replenished daily?  

Thank you you for your replies! 

CruiseBell on a Rainey day in Georgia!

They provide toiletries in EVERY cabin.  In JS you have slightly better ones.  If your cabin room attendant comes every day yes they will give you new Shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in your bathroom. You’ll have to bring your own toilet paper 😜, just kidding.  All will be provided for you if you asked for it. 

Great.  That can cut a few items off my list.  I know that the shower dispenser has always been provided, but I never cared for that, so I have always brought my own.  Does anyone know the brand of products?   Do you like their shampoo and conditioner?

thanks again! 

2 hours ago, AAA75 said:

They provide toiletries in EVERY cabin.   ...

Is that a recent fleetwide change?  It was my understanding that non-suite staterooms only got bars of soap and a dispenser of combo shampoo/conditioner in the shower.

Last month on Liberty in a grand suite, we received little bottles of Gilchrist and Soames shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion.  We received all four each day.  My husband loved the body wash, and I liked the lotion.  I never tried the shampoo or conditioner.