Anthem of the Seas - Wine Package?

resjes

I don't drink hard liquor. I see they have a deal today for like 20% off liquor drink package. I don't feel like paying the money for just wine. I see if you buy alcohol on board you have to collect for it after disembarkment. The Royal Gifts section has some wine, $36 for a bottle..not really feeling that either. How much does bottom shelf wine cost by the glass if I can't get wine bottles on board? And yes I am already bring 2 bottles of wine on board. Is a corkscrew allowed or does the cruise consider it a weapon?

30 minutes ago, Susan in Maine said:

If you primarily drink wine at dinner, you can buy the whole bottle, drink a glass or two, and your waiter will store your bottle for the next night.

Cheaper than buying it by the glass every night!

Good to know thanks !

On 2/20/2019 at 4:23 PM, resjes said:

I don't drink hard liquor. I see they have a deal today for like 20% off liquor drink package. I don't feel like paying the money for just wine. I see if you buy alcohol on board you have to collect for it after disembarkment. The Royal Gifts section has some wine, $36 for a bottle..not really feeling that either. How much does bottom shelf wine cost by the glass if I can't get wine bottles on board? And yes I am already bring 2 bottles of wine on board. Is a corkscrew allowed or does the cruise consider it a weapon?

Either bring your own or a bartender or your cabin steward will supply one for you.

Watch your compasses.  Occasionally they will offer a wine "drink package".  They offer a discount if you buy 3 or 5 bottles of wine at a time.  I've seen it in Anthem compasses before.  I'm not sure if they always offer it or only sometimes, but it's worth asking your bartender in the dining room or in Vintages about if you don't see it anywhere.  That's what I plan to do.

Cindy