Wireless Internet on Escape

iloveislands24

Hello! We are taking our second cruise in just over a week - so excited! It will be on the Escape.  When we booked we got a free wifi promo for 250 minutes.  Where on the ship can we expect to have access and use the wifi?  I just saw something on NCL's website with a list of ships you can use the wifi from your stateroom, and Escape wasn't on the list... is this outdated?  Or will we have to go to public areas to access the wifi?

We don't want to be on our phones too much, but I'd like to know when/where it will be available to us. Thanks in advance for any input!

WiFi coverage is good to excellent, bow to stern, starboard to port side - dual band supported, I always like to stay with 5 Ghz vs. congested 2.4 Ghz ... optimized our hardware on 802.11 ac protocols - use it inside our balcony stateroom and elsewhere, i.e. Waterfront, atrium lobby, etc. 

Since you are on the "free" 250 minutes plan, remember to logout each time after use, the usage meter begin counting once you login - the iCafe has the mini-guide or handouts printed, pick it up @embarkation.  Easy D.I.Y. 

Nothing to worry about - whatever you saw, updated & not current - see this for a more details:

• Like 2

On 2/21/2019 at 11:07 PM, mking8288 said:

WiFi coverage is good to excellent, bow to stern, starboard to port side - dual band supported, I always like to stay with 5 Ghz vs. congested 2.4 Ghz ... optimized our hardware on 802.11 ac protocols - use it inside our balcony stateroom and elsewhere, i.e. Waterfront, atrium lobby, etc. 

Since you are on the "free" 250 minutes plan, remember to logout each time after use, the usage meter begin counting once you login - the iCafe has the mini-guide or handouts printed, pick it up @embarkation.  Easy D.I.Y. 

Nothing to worry about - whatever you saw, updated & not current - see this for a more details

Thanks so much for sharing, I appreciate it! Good to hear.