Cost of Unlimited Go Kart

lonzwinery

Interesting.  I just watched a very well known couple who's youtube cruise channel is VERY popular.  They had the unlimited plan and said how great it was and that hardly anyone had it because the crew was confused by their pass.  They had to remind the crew what the pass was, etc.  I feel the cost was worth more in not waiting in line rather than unlimited rides.  When you combine them both maybe it was too good of a deal.

$100 maybe but I think I will pass at $200

4 hours ago, david_sobe said:

Interesting.  I just watched a very well known couple who's youtube cruise channel is VERY popular.  They had the unlimited plan and said how great it was and that hardly anyone had it because the crew was confused by their pass.  They had to remind the crew what the pass was, etc.  I feel the cost was worth more in not waiting in line rather than unlimited rides.  When you combine them both maybe it was too good of a deal.

$100 maybe but I think I will pass at $200

Yeah, it's a tough call for me right now... I might just limit them to 3 rides each of the 3 sea days, which would amount to $90 each, or $270 total. Sure beats $600. But on the other hand, I like the fact that they'll stay occupied, and not bother my wife and I all the time, complaining they're bored 🙂