Prinsendam NS location

keikobad

We think about a Neptune Suite for our TA from FLL to Lisbon but the only ones available to upgrade to with the veranda facing the south (which we prefer) are on the Sports Deck. Should I expect cleaning noise from above every morning? I was once on the Eurodam under the retreat and noise at 5am was an issue for us. But I suppose there are no sunbeds/chairs to move around on the sports deck, right? Did anyone experience noise from the Crows Nest in stateroom 001? It is right beside the crows nest and I am an early sleeper. Think Prinsendam still has the live bands there in the evening, right?

Thx in advance, Timo

2 hours ago, keikobad said:

Thank you. I was informed that we would loose our OBC and other promos on top to the much higher price. We have passed this time and will check with HAL in two weeks again. 

Good plan on checking again.

For our information, I actually prefer the Sports Deck to the Lido. the rooms are a bit bigger (although the balconies are a tad smaller) than the NS on the Lido deck.

It's just a floor down to the Neptune Lounge and the Crow's Nest is just down the hall way.  I've never had an issue from sound above nor from the Crow's Nest.

Good luck!