Clamshells at Great Stirrup Cay ?

cruiseaddictColleen

Hello, Hoping sombody can answer this question for me.  I have found alot of information on the Cabanas at GSC but can't seem to find anything on the clamshells.  Do they still have them?  If so, does anyone know the cost and if they are on the lagoon side.   The last few times were scheduled to stop at GSC it was cancelled so hoping to be able to spend the day in April on the Getaway.  Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Yes, they are on each beach and I cannot remember for sure but I want to say around $12?  But there is no lagoon side at GSC. Each of the 3 beaches face the same direction - but the water was not rough. 

There is a lagoon at the far end, beyond the 3 beaches, that will be dedicated to Havens guests when it is finished.

You can book these ahead in excursions or on board and that grants you a priority tender time.

Edited by PelicanBill

On 3/27/2019 at 11:05 AM, PelicanBill said:

Yes, they are on each beach and I cannot remember for sure but I want to say around $12?  But there is no lagoon side at GSC. Each of the 3 beaches face the same direction - but the water was not rough. 

There is a lagoon at the far end, beyond the 3 beaches, that will be dedicated to Havens guests when it is finished.

You can book these ahead in excursions or on board and that grants you a priority tender time.

Do you think they are sold out if they are not listed on the pre-booked excursion options?

15 hours ago, rgtkkb said:

Do you think they are sold out if they are not listed on the pre-booked excursion options?

Oh I doubt it... Been there twice and these were not sold out at all.  If not available in advance book on the ship!

• 3 weeks later...

They were $40 for 2 people when we there in April.  Make sure you purchase them on the ship from the Shore Excursion desk; because you cannot purchase them once you're on the Island.   We enjoyed ours.  And try to grab one with the open screening in the back and sides...makes it more comfortable & breezy!  Have a great trip...

• Like 1