When is "Opening Day" for Booking?

LisaT91403

For our most recent cruise, we booked on the first day that the sailings were available for purchase. I found that this rate was the best rate offered at any point for our sailing, even though it was a loooong time before we actually sailed.

I'd like to try to do this again for our next cruise. Is there a schedule as to when Royal makes each sailing available for purchase? I seem to remember that different destinations went on sale at different times...e.g. Europe cruises might have a different on sale date than Caribbean voyages.

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, LisaT91403 said:

For our most recent cruise, we booked on the first day that the sailings were available for purchase. I found that this rate was the best rate offered at any point for our sailing, even though it was a loooong time before we actually sailed.

I'd like to try to do this again for our next cruise. Is there a schedule as to when Royal makes each sailing available for purchase? I seem to remember that different destinations went on sale at different times...e.g. Europe cruises might have a different on sale date than Caribbean voyages.

Thanks!

Many itineraries were released back in December.  More are due out in March  and beyond.

8270EDEC-09DC-44C4-9A2E-1540278FF90F.png

Edited by Ourusualbeach