Florence tour

hylasgirl

The driver's from private tours can be amazing...this shouldn't be a concern...it's just the way it is in Italy.

As an example the tour we did with RomeInLimo with a driver was one of our best !!

• 3 weeks later...

In Florence we used all around Italy.net. Fabrizio was fabulous! So friendly and accommodating. Like traveling around with your Italian cousin. His narration of Florence's history was memorable, made the Medici drama come to life. I remember marvelling  at the sunflower fields so he stopped so I could see one. And he was very kind to my little girls, bought them a gelato at a really good place. He was excellent at showing us the sites we wanted to see, but also gave us whatever free time we wanted to wander on our own. Highly recommend him!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2019 at 1:12 AM, Ashland said:

The driver's from private tours can be amazing...this shouldn't be a concern...it's just the way it is in Italy.

As an example the tour we did with RomeInLimo with a driver was one of our best !!

Totally agree we used papillon and driver was fantastic first short stop in Pisa , then they bought tickets for us for museum with David and he had us skip the line , also stopped at a vineyard for a wine tasting, all for a little less than a hundred a person for a 8 person group in a new Mercedes van. Highlight of our 12 day cruise.