Reflection - Coffee @ MDR Breakfast

lachelli

Hello 

I am new to Celebrity and will be shortly sailing on the reflection, Does anyone know what type of coffee is available to order in the MDR at breakfast times, I don't like filter coffee and would like to be able to have a Cappuccino or Latte  with a pastry after my hot food. I have the the drinks package and I am assuming if these coffees are available to order the will be covered by the package 

Thanks

While you can probably order a cappuccino or cafe latte in the MDR, my suggestion is to go to Cafe al Bacio, where there is a large selection of pastries, and you can enjoy your morning coffees there.  There will be a greater selection of pastries than the MDR has on offer.

1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:

While you can probably order a cappuccino or cafe latte in the MDR, my suggestion is to go to Cafe al Bacio, where there is a large selection of pastries, and you can enjoy your morning coffees there.  There will be a greater selection of pastries than the MDR has on offer.

or, get your cappuccino or latte in a togo cup and bring it to the MDR with you 

You can order cappuccino or lattes in the MDR or any of the other restaurants on board under your drink package and after dinner and breakfast we often do just that. The coffee drinks from Café al Bacio are wonderful when enjoyed there, or taken "To Go." The regular free coffee served in the restaurants and OVC is Lavazza and is decent, but not as good as Café al Bacio.

4 minutes ago, vickykay said:

There is also Cafe Bacio 2 on the right side of the ocean view cafe and you can order lattes, cappuccino etc there as well.

4 minutes ago, vickykay said:

There is also Cafe Bacio 2 on the right side of the ocean view cafe and you can order lattes, cappuccino etc there as well.

Cafe Bacio 2 is on the port side on The Edge of the Ocean View Cafe and you can order lattes, cappuccino etc., there s well.

9 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

You can order cappuccino or lattes in the MDR or any of the other restaurants on board under your drink package and after dinner and breakfast we often do just that. The coffee drinks from Café al Bacio are wonderful when enjoyed there, or taken "To Go." The regular free coffee served in the restaurants and OVC is Lavazza and is decent, but not as good as Café al Bacio.

We had 2 lattes done pretty poorly last time when dining at Murano, and we gave up on espresso based drinks for that entire voyage. We did find the filter coffee at the buffet quite decent (as compared to those dilute from concentrate things offered on Princess)

Since some people mentioned that the espresso based drinks are much better at the Cafe, I might as well give it another go this coming next cruise on X

We always stop on the way to the dining rooms to get a coffee to go  at Cafe al  Bacio.   We then order another from the server in the dining room.   It is covered with a drink pack or there is also a menu there with the prices.   We have found that the to go is larger than if it is served in a cup.  It is the same price and really doesn’t matter except you need more refills.   It also makes a difference if you are paying for it without the drink pack.   

If you get a Americano to go use two of the insulator wraps or a few extra napkins as it is very hot and may burn your hand while carrying it for a long distance.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅