Experience More Packages

Mrs Skip

We are thinking of booking the Indulgence Package for our December Cruise using Azamara OBC. 

I am pretty sure that once booked we should be able to use the Shore Excursions part to book excursions now, is anyone able to confirm this?   I recall UKTOG mentioning that if excursions are cancelled there may be an issue using up the SEC part, but any other views on experiences of using these packages much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Jane

16 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

We bought the essentials package and the shore excursions credit was immediately added to our OBC in the Voyage Planner and was usable straight away.

Thanks for your quick response.

We bought the Indulgence package for our upcoming cruise and we were able to use the Shore Excursion credit immediately. We would be interested to know how the spa credit, Chefs Table & Ultimate Beverage Package are made available, will they be incorporated onto our cruise card? TIA for any info.

24 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

I think that is what happens. They will also show up in your account once onboard.

Not quite - well certainly not how Pursuit handled it in December

The Chefs Table, you will find they automatically book you into one of the tables, there should be a letter in your room telling you the day and date of your booking - however you can swap to another table but you need to be quick.  We did this as the one allocated did not appeal.  Then they cancelled the one we chose so we had to swap to a third one, which we enjoyed even though it was not our first choice

Ultimate Liquor Package - if there is not a sticker already on your room key showing you have the package there will be a tiny sticker in the envelope in your room that has the internet codes and the laundry vouchers.  You need to watch out for this as its very small and you need to put that on your card.  If you have no sticker go straight to guest relations because until you have a sticker you cannot benefit from the package

The spa credit was added to your onboard account but did not show up on your TV account - again the spa will keep you right 

24 minutes ago, uktog said:

The Chefs Table, you will find they automatically book you into one of the tables, there should be a letter in your room telling you the day and date of your booking - however you can swap to another table but you need to be quick.  We did this as the one allocated did not appeal.  Then they cancelled the one we chose so we had to swap to a third one, which we enjoyed even though it was not our first choice

Ultimate Liquor Package - if there is not a sticker already on your room key showing you have the package there will be a tiny sticker in the envelope in your room that has the internet codes and the laundry vouchers.  You need to watch out for this as its very small and you need to put that on your card.  If you have no sticker go straight to guest relations because until you have a sticker you cannot benefit from the package

The spa credit was added to your onboard account but did not show up on your TV account - again the spa will keep you right 

Thank you HGC & uktog. This will be our first Azamara cruise so it’s good to know what to expect, to say we’re looking forward to it is an understatement!

2 hours ago, uktog said:

Thanks for that information uktog, it’s very helpful.  I will add it in to the Tips for Azamara Newbies topic.

1 minute ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Thanks for that information uktog, it’s very helpful.  I will add it in to the Tips for Azamara Newbies topic.

Bear in mind that each ship might do it slightly differently 

Does anyone know if the spa credit will be posted to your account and available to use for excursions or other expenses incurred while onboard?  Or do you have to use it at the spa?

4 hours ago, bj24 said:

Does anyone know if the spa credit will be posted to your account and available to use for excursions or other expenses incurred while onboard?  Or do you have to use it at the spa?

Don’t know for definite, but I’d assume the Spa credit can only be used in the Spa. Uktog, is this right?

56 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Don’t know for definite, but I’d assume the Spa credit can only be used in the Spa. Uktog, is this right?

You beat me to giving the response!

No, it appeared as general OBC on your account. the two times I’ve had the package. I did actually use it in the spa but I did hear others only used part there 

23 minutes ago, uktog said:

You beat me to giving the response!

No, it appeared as general OBC on your account. the two times I’ve had the package. I did actually use it in the spa but I did hear others only used part there 

That’s interesting and very useful to know.

Has anyone used OBC to purchase one of the Experience More packages ? 

Once we've paid for the indulgence package we'll still have OBC left, so it could be 'interesting' to check the various pots... for this package it sounds as of the $700 Shore excursion and $250 Spa credie will just be credited back to our OBC - does that sound right ?

Thanks

Jane

I have used OBC to purchase the package onboard

I am not sure the other point you are making, you have to use the credited OBC from the packages, it is a use it or lose it option