Infinity Persian Garden Passes - Non AQ guests

rnr4thatsme

How hard is it to get a week pass to the Persian Garden if you are not in Aquaclass?  It seems there are no Aquaclass left for the date I am looking at.  Also, does anyone have a rough idea how much it costs for a pass for a 5 day cruise?  I'm just a little nervous booking a non-Aquaclass room and then not being able to get a pass onboard as my daughter and I love spas!

I would not purchase a 5 day pass for the Persian Gareden on a M class.   Try it first and see if you can get a option to apply the fee.   The place is like a dungeon. No windows and just a heated bench like a church pew.  Some times you are also able to just walk in.  If stopped just say that you are looking around and didnt know.  Chances are when you walk in no one else will be in there for the reasons above. 

I have heard some like it but most are disappointed after using it on the S Class.

There are steam rooms and etc in the locker rooms for the gym

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅 

You can also check it out during the spa tour on embarkation day!  It's open to see everything, and the staff explain the spa's services.  You could probably sit/lay down for a minute or two on the heated lounger. They frequently have staff giving free 5-minute shoulder massage during the spa tour times, too.  BONUS!

Also, I have never been Aqua or Concierge and have sometimes purchased the Persian Garden pass on board; usually on Day 1.  NEVER have been turned away.

10 minutes ago, MizDemeanor said:

I believe if you are receiving spa treatments you have the use for the day of your treatment.  

Someone can correct me please  if I’m wrong. 

That option  was discontinued on EDGE,. Not sure about other ships.

The refurb photo  on Millie was posted today. It has lighter and brighter tiles but still is  interior,  A 5 day pass  for me would be overkill for M Class..maybe one or two days

5 hours ago, miched said:

I would not purchase a 5 day pass for the Persian Gareden on a M class.   Try it first and see if you can get a option to apply the fee.   The place is like a dungeon. No windows and just a heated bench like a church pew.  Some times you are also able to just walk in.  If stopped just say that you are looking around and didnt know.  Chances are when you walk in no one else will be in there for the reasons above. 

I have heard some like it but most are disappointed after using it on the S Class.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅 

You are suggesting she LIE? and pretend she has paid to be there? WTH 😱

Going in to take a look is one thing...they will   gladly take you in and explain the features,   Sneaking in to use the features quite another. 

They come in often to check towels, etc and and will figure it out if  someone is using the facility without a pass. I am not sure what the suggestion was,,,benefit of the doubt!

10 hours ago, miched said:

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅 

@MizDemeanor

1 hour ago, Fogfog said:

I read the highlighted print initially, in my mind relaxing in a spa for people who claim to love spa would not be in look around the ship clothing. 

Therefore I did not leap to the suggestion they come in dressed for spa ha ha and fake what they were doing there. They’d have to dress the part of the criminal. 

But that’s just me. 

Edited by MizDemeanor

On 3/4/2019 at 10:01 AM, miched said:

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅 

That would not be fair to people who are paying for aqua class or for the passes. 

I can’t think of a worse place to spend any of my time than the M class Persian Gardens...There are just so many more relaxing places to spend your time like the Solarium area. A change of tiling is unlikely to make it more comfortable or interesting.

S class, yes, I can enjoy the odd visit....although even when we were given free weekly passes we didn’t use it any more than our usual one port day afternoon....

I did TA on Silhouette last year (not in AQ) and bought a pass for length of the cruise. I think it was $99US. I enjoyed the thermal beds the most but also used the other features. It was cold outside but serene and warm in the Persian Garden. I went nearly every day at some point. 

9 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

That would not be fair to people who are paying for aqua class or for the passes. 

First off I said to try it first.

Then I said  you could probably walk in as no one checks and they don’t care because there aren’t many that really use it.   People could easily walk in exploring the ship as it is another door to look into as part of the gym or shower area and if someone said anything or asked you just say the truth that you were exploring the ship.  They aren’t going to toss you overboard or kick you off the ship.  We didn’t see anything stating that it is for AQ guests only   And if you did enter there probably wouldn’t  be anyone in there.  

The two times  we went in on the M Class we were never asked or had to check in.   We only went back the 2nd  time because  it was a different cruise and wanted to see if our opinion changed and it didn’t.  

It is more of a comment that few use it  and no one enforces  it. 

Sorry for the confusion.🥺😰

Happy crusing 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched