Club Orange is Excellent

NanaBnana

On 11/17/2019 at 11:41 AM, bEwAbG said:

I hope the poster will come back and clarify, but I read it as if they used OBC to pay for part of it, so the net out of pocket cost was that much lower. 

- The package offered/posted was purchased and then the $50pp OBC was added onto my documents under guest information on our guest booking confirmation. 

Edited by shloink1
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

I found it difficult to get advance information on the specials, but that was early in the existence of CO. 

Give CO breakfast a try. I didn't care for the ambiance, but the food was cooked right there. So if you like pancakes or waffles, that will beat MDR, Pinnacle, or Room Service. Less than a minute from griddle to table.

Just off the NS and had breakfast in Club Orange.  Not all of the food was cooked in the kitchen you see.  Some came from elsewhere in covered plates like you get for room service.

• 2 months later...

Promised I would come back after our second experience at Club Orange on Koningsdam for a follow-up review. We were in a Neptune again so there was not an up charge. Happy to report we found it on our recent 10 day (Jan 12-22)  as delightful as our first when it was originally rolled out. The entire team although completely different were equally cohesive and amazing. Breakfasts wonderful, Chef's nightly specials again off the charts good. Chef found out we love good Indian food and managed to make a special dinner for us one evening which was most appreciated and devoured. Pleasantly surprised to find CO on the K has remained as consistent and memorable as our prior experience.             

• 9 months later...
14 hours ago, debirivkin said:

We booked CO on a 7 day on the Koningsdam.   we did it for the upgrade.   We had booked an obstructed veranda.   With CO, we were upgraded to a V class veranda (7134).   It was $25 per person per day...   

That sounds like a good plan.  Did you book through a TA or through HAL?