Question for StanandJim

zteamtwo

We send gifts of flowers and or liquor to Oceania ships, both in Miami and in New York  quite regularly.

Most recently in February of '19. 

My understanding is that experienced firms send a helper with the driver so that the van is never left unattended during the delivery process.  

YOU POSTED THIS ABOVE

Can you please tell us who you use to deliver wine/liquor to Oceania (Riveria) in Miami.  I think many people would like to use this option instead of "lugging" wine all over the country.  Thanks.

Thanks for that.  Just to be clear.  I can call the Bayside store a few days before the cruise--order some wine/liquor and they will deliver it to the ship on departure day?  I guess I would tell them the ship and my cabin number, right? I am sure if they have done this before, they know what to do.

To be fair, we only do this entirely by telephone when the delivery is a gift.

When we are sending liquor to ourselves on the cruise, we also stop at the store, on embarkation day,  with our pre-printed delivery labels and inspect the delivery before it goes to the port.  

In todays service mentality, liaison is the key.  😇

StanandJim:

I received this reply from Bayside Liquor--any comments?  Start at bottom.

On Mar 8, 2019, at 1:20 PM, martha delgado <baysideliquor@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, we have never done this before. You would have to meet us at the entrance of the port we are not allowed to leave it with a cruise personnel. If this works I would need your phone number, credit card information, and which products you would like. 

Thank you, Martica 

On Mar 6, 2019, at 3:06 PM, Denny wrote:

I read about your store on cruisecritic.com .  We are sailing on cruise line Oceania (ship is Riveria) on Mar 26--this year.  Is it possible to call you and order some wine/liquor and have you deliver it to the cruise ship?  If you can do that,  what address info do you need or should I mail you one of my luggage tags?  We would want you to drop off the order with the ship personnel and they can deliver to our cabin.   I assume you have done this before.  I can give you credit card info when I call.  Thanks.

Denny 

1 hour ago, zteamtwo said:

StanandJim:

I received this reply from Bayside Liquor--any comments?  Start at bottom.

On Mar 8, 2019, at 1:20 PM, martha delgado <baysideliquor@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, we have never done this before. You would have to meet us at the entrance of the port we are not allowed to leave it with a cruise personnel. If this works I would need your phone number, credit card information, and which products you would like. 

Thank you, Martica 

On Mar 6, 2019, at 3:06 PM, Denny wrote:

I read about your store on cruisecritic.com .  We are sailing on cruise line Oceania (ship is Riveria) on Mar 26--this year.  Is it possible to call you and order some wine/liquor and have you deliver it to the cruise ship?  If you can do that,  what address info do you need or should I mail you one of my luggage tags?  We would want you to drop off the order with the ship personnel and they can deliver to our cabin.   I assume you have done this before.  I can give you credit card info when I call.  Thanks.

Denny 

Spoke to our guy, they are apparently not taking on new clients for delivery.  Sorry, we had no way of knowing 

3 hours ago, StanandJim said:

Spoke to our guy, they are apparently not taking on new clients for delivery.  Sorry, we had no way of knowing 

One more reason to hope that StanandJim will adopt me!  :classic_biggrin:

Edited by KatieBelle
spelling