Hurtigruten Ms Finnmarken - Kirkness 29 March 2019

JacT

Hubby and I are on this cruise. We want to visit the Snow Hotel and have booked a taxi to take us there. We can see the reindeer and huskies at that time too. Although the affordability of the husky ride was beyond us. I have looked at the taxi fare and hotel tour fee and we would like to share the return cost of the taxi ride with another couple wanting to make the same trip. We will visiting on the 29 March for the morning. (The cost is cheaper than the cruise tour and will be cheaper if the cost of the taxi is split with another couple). Regards Jackie Perth Australia

Hi Jackie!

Congratulations on your Hurtigruten tour which I'm sure will be a great experience! We'll be on a similar tour a few days behind you - out of early spring back to deepest winter, whereas you will leave summer in Australia!

As not that many in this forum are travelling with Hurtigruten the best idea will be, in my opinion, to just ask around on the ship and I'm sure someone will be happy to share your taxi especially when regarding the cost of either the HR excursion itself (horrendous...) or the taxi ride.

Will you be doing the full round trip Bergen-Kirkenes-Bergen?