Celebrity Eclipse Hawaii to Vancouver

ricthestick

• 1 month later...

We're doing the opposite in September.  And, if the lottery gods strike, will book the return from Hawaii as a b2b.  (Statistically little danger of that happening.)  I do like that they are not considered "repo" cruises, as we got AMAZING perks.😁

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Here’s hoping the lottery gods do strike and you make it into a B2B as we are looking at the Oct return. If you don’t mind, can you drop me an email BigNCBear at aol dot com and share where you found perks?  So far I have found any😢

Just seeing this.  No secret- it was a Celebrity promotion, and, yes, we got THEM ALL! 😉  Including Premium Bev. Package!  First time we've done this well with a promotion.  We then transferred to our usual travel agent, and they added MORE credit!!!  

We'll be the ones marinating at the martini Bar, with fresh mani/pedis, new Celebrity swag from the shops, and lots of specialty restaurant rez.🤣

I actually think the cruise "down" wasn't selling as well, so they loaded on the perks for a few days to generate interest.  Haven't seen anything that good since, especially at the per day price.

My only hint is to be willing to book a few extra res., especially when they have refundable low/no deposits, and then just keep watching and be willing to "jump ship" when a better deal comes along.  This replaces a Lisbon/Barcelina cruise, and I forget which THAT replaced .  We now have hotels and airfare, so this one's a "go."

Promise that if we hit, we'll extend to the return...

I think we booked during WAVE season.

Thanks for the info.  We are waiting (impatiently) for final payment date on Mille’s Vancouver to Tokyo to get here in the hopes we can book after that with either a lower price (don’t think they can/will go down much more) or with some promos. If that happens next month then we will hopefully fly from Tokyo to Honolulu and sail back to Vancouver.  🤞

So don't worry, I’m keeping an eye on both of them.  Unfortunately there aren’t any other cruises from Hawaii or Japan or nowhere in Asia headed back to the US or I would be watching more than just this one!

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds like a great plan.  My God daughter decided that October 5th would be a good day to get married, so no chance of a back to back for me.

In other news, our Canary Island cruise just dropped $400. Per couple, and they gave us the lower price without losing our perks or OBBC, so life is good.

Someday, we are going to do that Transpacific cruise!

Andrew