Price drop after booking

fastnloose

If you are in US, they will adjust the price before final payment. If you book after the final payment, I think you still have a day or two to ask for adjustment. As the price may go up and down, you may want to monitor the price at a regular basis before the final payment. I have called my TA for price adjustment 3 times within a month before the final payment. After the final payment, it is another game but you may still take advantage of the price drop.

Edited by Tourist1292

3 minutes ago, travel1light said:

So I booked and paid in full on Monday for an upcoming April 20 cruise. Price went down by about $250 today, is this something that Celebrity would likely price match? 

Only option after final payment is to try to upgrade to a higher category if prices fell after final payment due date and its a US booking.

38 minutes ago, travel1light said:

So I booked and paid in full on Monday for an upcoming April 20 cruise. Price went down by about $250 today, is this something that Celebrity would likely price match? 

I dont like your chances. After final payment things are, well, final.

You can possibly move up though!

38 minutes ago, travel1light said:

I dont like your chances. After final payment things are, well, final.

You can possibly move up though!

4 hours ago, travel1light said:

Depending on what class of cabin you are at, what perks do you have, and how full is the ship in the higher class cabins, you may get an upgrade with little cost and/or with additional perks or OBC.