Symphony Live, March 9th to 16th - We’re Bach! A sharp review with flat Cs.

1 hour ago, blueridgemama said:

what was the seat recommendations?

Mid theatre around row 8. 

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Coral World has seen better days

Sure has. 

39 minutes ago, LBumb said:

Enjoy your day

Once we got moving it’s been easier to enjoy it. 

• Thanks 1

No pics from Battle of the Sexes or the Quest. There were a few scopes if you caught them. 

We did show Owen and he was rather intrigued. He wondered how long until he could watch the shows and we said, it will be a while. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

No pics from Battle of the Sexes or the Quest. There were a few scopes if you caught them. 

We did show Owen and he was rather intrigued. He wondered how long until he could watch the shows and we said, it will be a while. 

Do you have to participate in the Quest or can you just watch?

4 minutes ago, blueridgemama said:

Do you have to participate in the Quest or can you just watch?

You can can just watch. If you aren’t going to participate at all sit higher up and cheer your team. If you think you might help, but not in a crazy way sit lower down. That way your belt etc... can get thrown to your captain quickly. 

4 minutes ago, ilovetotravel1977 said:

How old is your son?  Just curious as to when folks let their kids stay in the cabins at night by themselves.  I have a strong case of FOMO, so missing Quest or the Silent Disco wouldn't sit well with me 🙂

Owen is 12 in May. This is the first time we have left him on his own. We said lights out and 11 and told him not to open the door for anyone. We also asked him to text us before he went to bed. 

It it worked well for us and Owen. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Owen is 12 in May. This is the first time we have left him on his own. We said lights out and 11 and told him not to open the door for anyone. We also asked him to text us before he went to bed. 

Same ages and rules for our kids. 

• Like 1

How old is your son?  Just curious as to when folks let their kids stay in the cabins at night by themselves.  I have a strong case of FOMO, so missing Quest or the Silent Disco wouldn't sit well with me :)

Do you let your kids stay home alone? Your instincts on how things go at home will be your guide on your cruise!

Kids can go to the kids/teen club if you don’t want them in your room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

You can can just watch. If you aren’t going to participate at all sit higher up and cheer your team. If you think you might help, but not in a crazy way sit lower down. That way your belt etc... can get thrown to your captain quickly. 

It it worked well for us and Owen. 

When our daughter was 13 we left her while we ran down to the cafe at wilderness lodge to get drinks.  We were in the Yosemite suite on the top floor. 

We told her do not leave room, and do not open door for anyone.

We must have just gone down one elevator when guest services were trying to deliver the dozen roses my DH ordered for our anniversary.  Christina refused to open the door, even when she showed her the ID thru peep hole.

As me and the DH were returning down the hall back to the room, he sees the roses ....and goes is that for "Sue", and she goes yes....

I got my surprise in the hall.....

Good Husband,

But, better daughter for listening.

You raised Owen well.

Safe travels.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Our situation

image.thumb.jpg.961403a7247432e943c2ec0f9dce021b.jpg

Our location. 

4127EC57-0AEF-403E-BD78-465E20FC2CBD.thumb.jpeg.6efcd3c6256b719ba73bca8f3e9d5b08.jpeg

Our Navigation. 

10DC69FE-0637-4B43-B208-582B8D6A7BFF.thumb.png.f561b175c053cb244f64402b84b89339.png

Is this the Balmoral Island VIP Cabana with Lunch excursion through Royal Caribbean?  If so, how was it and any tips?  We will do that in July.

Thanks,

25 minutes ago, cpa09 said:

Is this the Balmoral Island VIP Cabana with Lunch excursion through Royal Caribbean?  If so, how was it and any tips?  We will do that in July.

Thanks,

Yes it is. We have been here twice now. Would return again. Even though it may seem early, take the first excursion of the day. Washrooms and food are great. They provide lunch, water and champagne. We had that switched out for soda. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Flight Finale. 

What an amazing show.

Spoiler Alert, if you haven’t clued in yet... the show is about flight. Don’t click play if you want to see the ending. 

Just when we thought it couldn’t get any better, we see another amazing show! 

M

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Just when we thought it couldn’t get any better, we see another amazing show! 

M

Is it better to sit in the balcony so you are on same level as the plane or better to sit in row 8 center as recommended? Which would you recommend?

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Flight Finale. 

What an amazing show.

Spoiler Alert, if you haven’t clued in yet... the show is about flight. Don’t click play if you want to see the ending. 

Well, this just reinforces how bad the show were on Adventure.

P.S. I couldn't figure out how to do the post without including the video again..... I did try though!