Symphony Live, March 9th to 16th - We’re Bach! A sharp review with flat Cs.

2 hours ago, Kmermaid said:

Flight - My favorite scene was the alien at the farmhouse!  Loved the music choices in this show.

The dancing in this scene was great. 

47 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Well, this just reinforces how bad the show were on Adventure.

P.S. I couldn't figure out how to do the post without including the video again..... I did try though!

Oasis Class has knocked the shows out of the park. 

1 hour ago, blueridgemama said:

Is it better to sit in the balcony so you are on same level as the plane or better to sit in row 8 center as recommended? Which would you recommend?

I have heard others say sit higher higher as well. Next time we might try that. 

41 minutes ago, TPCRUISER2 said:

Andrew, Thanks for the great tip on a great excursion in Nassau! Usually do not get off the ship anymore. Will have to try this one!

Pics to come later and a small break down of it as an excursion.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Owen is 12 in May. This is the first time we have left him on his own. We said lights out and 11 and told him not to open the door for anyone. We also asked him to text us before he went to bed. 

It it worked well for us and Owen. 

You are a good dad! I'm sure he is a great kid!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, blueridgemama said:

Is it better to sit in the balcony so you are on same level as the plane or better to sit in row 8 center as recommended? Which would you recommend?

We were on a Med Symphony cruise last October - and this is the view from the balcony. The plane flies right up in front of you, great experience.

IMG_3077.thumb.JPG.b75e4db5d230895d7871348721a0df62.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrpotatohead said:

We were on a Med Symphony cruise last October - and this is the view from the balcony. The plane flies right up in front of you, great experience.

Yah, that looks pretty amazing as well. We might have to try the balcony in September.

Yes, the alarm has gone off.  And for those boarding today, we have arrived in Miami. We have heard some sort of announcement over the PA, but we don’t know if it was for the start of express walk off or someone looking for their spouse.

We fly at 11:45 out of MIA so this will be about it until we get settled at the airport. Pics from Nassau and last night and final thoughts to come.

For those who board today have an amazing week. If it is half the experience we have had, you will have the time of your lives. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Early morning and Kankle report - both are rough. 

image.thumb.jpg.89f9fc45cc43bf2d329b6c35eec8aefd.jpg

Andrew, This is your Mother talking. Today while you are waiting for the plane at the airport and when you are on the plane, get up and walk around frequently and try to elevate your legs when you can. Lay off the salt and alcohol. Drink lots of water! Be a good boy😊😊😊

Thanks for a wonderful review and beautiful pictures!

Wonderful review.  Thank you for taking the time to share your cruise especially with those of us in temporary dry dock.  Your family is lovely.  It's nice getting to know them thru your posts and pictures.

Can you please let me know for next time, how I can view periscopes?  I know nothing about it and sorry I missed some of your and CLR's colorful....shenanigans.

Have a safe trip home.