Symphony Live, March 9th to 16th - We’re Bach! A sharp review with flat Cs.

Thanks for taking us along! Looking forward to the live review and the periscopes. These posts and scopes are as close to a vacation as I get for the next year or so as I have knee replacement in May. Unless of course I book one of those scooters to get me around the Oasis class ships 😳

Maybe I’ll keep track of the drinks and blend at home🍹for now...

• Like 1

Hi Andrew, just want to thank you for another live review I've been silently following your live reviews for some time now , congratulations to Owen and his team on their win and hope you and Lisa enjoy your next trip ,look forward to all those photos you do and I'm glad you got a good outcome on your last hotel stay and get plenty of sunny hot weather and a well earned brake from all that snow which looks lovely in my opinion ( I miss snow ) here in England I live by the beach so it doesn't snow much here just rains !! Have a wonderful time 

• Like 1

It’s a sign. 

Literally it’s a sign. 

FCF08FD5-AE08-4475-9A2C-00356928BEF4.thumb.jpeg.77289b50dfe750309b5aef23c1234fc3.jpeg

At least you didn’t have to walk to work in 18 degree weather and see this everyday for past few weeks.

e3e01973c1fb22c5409434af33f61f39.jpg

Courtney’s out of the shower. I’m jumping in now. See you in little over an hour. [emoji970]

I am remiss in not congratulating Owen and his team! So congrats guys! 

It’s been sometime since I’ve been to the rink. My son, who is now 23, joins his dad’s beer league team whenever he can. The kids stick with their love of hockey even as life throws curves at them.

42 minutes ago, truffles2 said:

What was the “good outcome” of that last bad hotel visit?  I must have missed it if you posted.

Last time room wasn't ready til after 7:30pm or so. So dinner reservations cancelled. To make up this stay room was comped. And even better yet, ready when arrived 

5 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

15B18E40-E10E-448E-B481-7517ABDDDBDB.thumb.jpeg.95072499f74f611985dc16471ed140e4.jpeg

Good to see JW stepped up.  It looks like they have someone writing these with English as a second language.

By the way, is March really spelled Marsh in Canada?

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

Good to see JW stepped up.  It looks like they have someone writing these with English as a second language.

By the way, is March really spelled Marsh in Canada?

LOL, That’s how it’s spelt in Miami. 

44 minutes ago, krewzin said:

Yesh. 

Yesh Sir. LOL

We love the Marriott brand and are very loyal to them. I read your last trip comments about them and it stuck with me, evidently. The second you asked the question, I knew the answer. When can I show in London fo dinner?

Thought of you guys tonight as we dined at Gilbert's.  Had grilled wings with lemon pepper and teriyaki for an appetizer at Lenore's suggestion.  Best wings we've ever eaten....and we've eaten a LOT of wings.  Burgers were their usual amazing selves.  We still sing your praises for this suggestion a few years ago.  Great way to spend a pre-cruise evening.  Have a GREAT time on Symphony!

• Like 1