Europe (and Greece) 2020

chamima

I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't find the answer .

About when will Princess announce their summer 2020 sailings for Europe (specifically Greece , Spain and Italy).

I found some summer sailings but they're northern.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I looked at the same cruises you guys are on and noticed that a few days after the itineraries opened, half the ship was sold out!  What’s up with that?  TA’s pre-booking and hogging the best rooms???  Can’t believe hundreds of cabins would be sold that quickly?

12 hours ago, ctompkins said:

I looked at the same cruises you guys are on and noticed that a few days after the itineraries opened, half the ship was sold out!  What’s up with that?  TA’s pre-booking and hogging the best rooms???  Can’t believe hundreds of cabins would be sold that quickly?

Some of the cruises are sold in multiple ways. For example, a Mediterranean cruise may be sold as a 21-day round trip, as 14-day cruises, and as 7-day cruises. In this case, some of the cabins are allocated to each cruise. Look to see if your cruise is sold in other combinations. If the cabin you want is not available for your cruise but is available for another cruise at the same time, you may - or may not (I've heard both) - be able to get Princess to reallocate the cabin to the cruise you want to purchase.

34 minutes ago, NavyVeteran said:

Some of the cruises are sold in multiple ways. For example, a Mediterranean cruise may be sold as a 21-day round trip, as 14-day cruises, and as 7-day cruises. In this case, some of the cabins are allocated to each cruise. Look to see if your cruise is sold in other combinations. If the cabin you want is not available for your cruise but is available for another cruise at the same time, you may - or may not (I've heard both) - be able to get Princess to reallocate the cabin to the cruise you want to purchase.

Ahhh, that makes complete sense now!  Thank you for that insight.  We really weren’t picky as to where the mini-suite was, just that there were more than 8 cabins to have selected from.  I did up-grade to Club Class to get a decent mid-ship location.  Going forward, I do need to look to see if the itineraries will be sailing back-to-back, or more.  I know several folks on this trip are doing 4 back-to-backs!  Happy sailing!

Looks like interesting and varied itineraries for 2020 in the Med.  We've done both eastern and western Med cruises so have visited most of these ports.  Highly recommend the new itineraries, but awfully pricey!  Don't know if the rates they currently show are the same as those already booked paid.  There are very few interior cabins available, which are all at least $200/day/person ($2,849 and up).  Is it the itinerary or the fact it's a brand-new ship (Enchanted P)?  Or both?

Edited by BarbinMich