Suite Lounge, Diamond Lounge and Breakfast at Chops

I am a little confused about what's offered in each lounge, specifically Anthem. Are the same things offered with the exception of the concierge on the suite and diamond lounge? Do both offer drinks from 5-8 or does the suite lounge offer them all day? 

Also on Anthem, does chops serve breakfast, if so who gets to take advantage of that and is there a menu? 

TIA

There is no Suite Lounge on the Anthem. It is a Concierge Lounge. 

Same amenities in both lounges. 

There is a concierge in each lounge. 

No breakfast in Chops. There is a Coastal Kitchen for Suite guests and Pinnacles. 

The CL has a great view but it's an odd location....buried all the way aft on deck 12. The one time I was on Quantum my cabin was only a few doors away which made it very convenient...other than I was constantly giving direction to it's location as people were lost in the hall wondering around trying to find it.

Edited by bajathree

1 hour ago, tennislvr8 said:

What can I expect from the conceirge lounge and diamond lounge on anthem? 

In the concierge lounge - continental breakfast every morning and lunch around 11:30 am.  Coffee machine. And a very relaxing place to spend some time reading. 

I cant comment on diamond lounge because I’ve never gone there. 

Edited by Croozin Soozin

• 1 month later...
On 3/8/2019 at 1:28 PM, Biker19 said:

D+ can't get in the SL.

Yeah the first time it happened to us we had just made D+ but were only in a Jr. Suite and tried to get in the nice room and were told it was a suite lounge now.  The diamond lounge on that particular ship was VERY crowded and they wouldn't open an overflow room.  We got the standard "well you have 3 drinks on your card" speech

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2019 at 11:30 AM, Merion_Mom said:

There is no Suite Lounge on the Anthem. It is a Concierge Lounge. 

Same amenities in both lounges. 

There is a concierge in each lounge. 

No breakfast in Chops. There is a Coastal Kitchen for Suite guests and Pinnacles. 

So if I have a Grand Suite on Anthem, I get access to the Concierge Lounge, right?  Complimentary alcoholic drinks are offered most of the day?  Can I go up, get a drink from the Concierge Lounge and leave with that drink?  

Drinks are only offered from 4:30 to 8:00 pm. The rest of the day you can go in anytime for coffee. In the morning there is a selection of food till 10:00 or 10:30 am and at lunch time there are sandwiches, etc. from about 11:30 am. Not sure when they clear those. 

4 hours ago, fscool said:

So if I have a Grand Suite on Anthem, I get access to the Concierge Lounge, right?  Complimentary alcoholic drinks are offered most of the day?  Can I go up, get a drink from the Concierge Lounge and leave with that drink?  

4 hours ago, Croozin Soozin said:

Drinks are only offered from 4:30 to 8:00 pm. The rest of the day you can go in anytime for coffee. In the morning there is a selection of food till 10:00 or 10:30 am and at lunch time there are sandwiches, etc. from about 11:30 am. Not sure when they clear those. 

Yes, you can carry a drink out of the Lounge.

4 hours ago, Croozin Soozin said:

Wine and beer are all day from 11am - 11:30 pm

32 minutes ago, Croozin Soozin said:

Not on Anthem and that’s the question I was answering. 

The wine and beer were available but not free outside the happy hour times on Symphony