RC Symphony of the Seas Spring Break Live Review March 9-16 Semi live review

8 minutes ago, Marbel69 said:

Loving your review so far ... following along.  Will be sailing Nov. 16 on Symphony.

I’ll be sailing on that one as well. Can’t wait 😊 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, SummerIsAStateOfMind said:

Sorry I don’t sell them. When’s your cruise? I could get you the details on how to make it. All u need are the supplies & a glue gun 

My cruise is October 5, 2019.That would be AWESOME! I'm not very crafty..Do you think I can do it?? Please share the details. I do have a glue gun.Thanks.

Our first dinner in the MDR was so yummy 😋 that I might have overdone it with 2 appetizers but compensated with just 1 main course of fillet of Sole & Creme brûlée for desert. I couldn’t pass that up. 

Entertainment at ISkate2.0 was simply amazing and the 80’s Street party on the Promenade was so much fun that I didn’t make it to the White party. So much to do....so little time.

CDA1D360-42D1-481F-A635-C8C015361C09.jpeg

DF34A674-65C1-4F58-BC14-064A37E8CA82.jpeg

CCE5CAEB-73AF-4331-8B08-58B0524820D9.jpeg

1448E4F0-90C8-49E5-B00E-6145E7436B27.jpeg

2DA9E4EC-95E0-4B7A-97AA-B579FF5ACB72.jpeg

9 hours ago, Cat8bird said:

My cruise is October 5, 2019.That would be AWESOME! I'm not very crafty..Do you think I can do it?? Please share the details. I do have a glue gun.Thanks.

I’m so glad you liked it that I’ll make you one. I’m a teacher and will have time in the summer. What ports are you visiting?

6 hours ago, SummerIsAStateOfMind said:

I’m so glad you liked it that I’ll make you one. I’m a teacher and will have time in the summer. What ports are you visiting?

Awesome!!!!!U are a doll. Our ports of call are St.Kitts; St.Thomas; & Perfect Day @ Cococay.  When you return email me at cruisefan29@gmail.com.

That Mango Margarita looks so good!

• Like 1

Hope you are enjoying your trip as much as we are enjoying your review!

Can you post the [emoji360] schedule for flowrider Times etc when you get a chance?

Have you/your kids done the water slides onboard? What did you all think?

Thanks for the playmakers feedback - I am guessing when it comes to pub fare - not all items are equal...based on Andrews review looks like maybe the burgers are the way to go...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, SummerIsAStateOfMind said:

Such a packed day full of fun.  Almost forgot to share our excursion. Highly recommend Native Choice Tours to Chacchoben. Great time and the kids learnt about the Mayan history and culture. Fun fact: There are chewing gum trees at the site.

We did that excursion through Royal Caribbean I thought it was a good excursion.  Had to chuckle at the pier runners/missing passengers.  Our excursion ended up running late.  They had to hold the ship for an hour until we got back. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cel_cruise said:

Hope you are enjoying your trip as much as we are enjoying your review!

Can you post the emoji360.png schedule for flowrider Times etc when you get a chance?

Have you/your kids done the water slides onboard? What did you all think?

Thanks for the playmakers feedback - I am guessing when it comes to pub fare - not all items are equal...based on Andrews review looks like maybe the burgers are the way to go...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They’re still ironing out the details for the key. There wasn’t any signage for debarkation nor did we get the schedule for flow rider or rock climbing that was supposed to be in the room. We had to go to guest service for info & the stickers for our keycards.

FR hours are 9-10 on sea days & the get to skip the line after every 3-7 people depending on the crowds. Since there was no clear signage on days1-3 people got upset that my boys were skipping.

the sign went up to avoid problems