RC Symphony of the Seas Spring Break Live Review March 9-16 Semi live review

30 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

I was also on this cruise and brought home an Abyss souvenir.  I held the straps as instructed, but somehow tipped over sideways and went down part of the slide with my forehead rubbing the side.  It could have been worse; I have just two spots about the size of a dime each where the skin was rubbed off my forehead.  And I will be trying it again next time.

Ouch! 

5 minutes ago, SummerIsAStateOfMind said:

Oh no! I hope that isn’t true but I’m sure that the staff is prepared for events like that. 

It is so unfortunate when this happens and so unnecessary. One really good reason to take a ship sponsored excursion. I know if I had children that I left on the ship I would make darn sure I got back in time. If kids were left I certainly hope they were with family on the ship and not just left in the kids club.

5 hours ago, SummerIsAStateOfMind said:

They did at one point but had different themes and bands throughout the cruise 

Thanks,  Our last few Oasis class cruises had a Filipino band and they played what my wife calls "old music" I.E. music from the 80's and early 90's, with several theme nights that go further back.  I happen to like that type of music.

Thanks for the photo's (I skipped over the show photo's as I like to experience a show fresh).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

I was also on this cruise and brought home an Abyss souvenir.  I held the straps as instructed, but somehow tipped over sideways went down part of the slide with my forehead rubbing the side.  It could have been worse; I have just two spots about the size of a dime each where the skin was rubbed off my forehead.  And I will be trying it again next time.

WOW!!!Zoey Victoria..Sorry for your Abyss souvenir no matter how small it hurts!  Hopefully, you're come out better next time. I know I 'm hoping the same for myself. 

We were on this sailing. Two passengers who missed the ship in  Nassau were  booked across  the hall from us. At about 6 PM we saw packed bags outside the room. We learned that they missed the ship and  2 ship staff packed their things. The luggage tags had a notation that the passenger did not return to the ship.

Had never seen this before. 

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

We were on this sailing. Two passengers who missed the ship in  Nassau were  booked across  the hall from us. At about 6 PM we saw packed bags outside the room. We learned that they missed the ship and  2 ship staff packed their things. The luggage tags had a notation that the passenger did not return to the ship.

Had never seen this before. 

M

Maybe Royal will RoyalUP some other guests on the ship now?