Cigars, et. al...

SilverFox61

which ships are cigar friendly. I just returned from a NCL Jewel cruise and they had a beautiful lounge. They also were quite accommodating if you wanted to smoke on deck. Please don’t lecture me about how cigar smoke bothers other guests. I follow the rules.

Most ships have a smoking lounge and a section on the deck somewhere for those who choose to partake. Even when we have gone on the Disney cruises, there is a place for people to go. You'll just need to ask about each ship specifically when you book your cruise. Enjoy your cigar. Nothing wrong with enjoying life sometimes 🙂

• 5 months later...

As an avid cigar smoker and frequent cruiser with Celebrity, I have never encountered a problem enjoying a good stick at the Sunset Bar.  Great view, good drink and a great opportunity to meet others who share the passion.  You will become good friends by the end of the cruise as you will be seeing them quite often.  So have a seat, order your favorite beverage and light up.  It is one of my favorite things to do in life.