Coach travel from Norfolk

Guest ccpm

I am moving to North Norfolk at the end of April and wondered if anyone knows where the cruise coach services pick up?

I live in Norwich and I have never found anything direct from here by coach...if anyone can find it I would love to be linked in as well please...hate that drive down and the train is just mental with prices and changes.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, blueboo said:

I live in Norwich and I have never found anything direct from here by coach...if anyone can find it I would love to be linked in as well please...hate that drive down and the train is just mental with prices and changes.

P&Os partner, cruise connect shows Norwich as one of the many pick up points, Google them and check it out.

• Like 1

Thank you for the replies. It doesn't seem very easy. So I will look to either book a private taxi or self drive or ?????????? - not really keen on either option but the move is happening and cruise transport is just one more thing to add to my to do list. Awkward but hey isn't life? You want to cruise you bend with the flow.

Edited by ccpm
details

21 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

P&Os partner, cruise connect shows Norwich as one of the many pick up points, Google them and check it out.

I found it thank you....£232 return for 2 people eeeekkkkk...no thanks

On 3/12/2019 at 8:38 AM, ccpm said:

I am moving to North Norfolk at the end of April and wondered if anyone knows where the cruise coach services pick up?

Have you considered the train? If you book two or three months in advance you can generally pick up a single advance ticket for £22 each way from Norwich to Southampton for an adult, even cheaper at around £15 if you possess a railcard, that fare is very reasonable in my opinion. 

That price does sound good and I love a train. Its just the luggage that worries me there will be 2 suitcases to manage. Perhaps baggage handling> Thankyou that may be the answer.

17 hours ago, blueboo said:

I found it thank you....£232 return for 2 people eeeekkkkk...no thanks

We live in Watton, and have used Cruise Connect. You can catch it at Thickthorn or Thetford, but the journey is sort of round the houses, and seems to take forever. If you think a taxi is an alternative, because of the price of the coach, I think you need to think again. We now go by taxi, and the cost is over £400 return. It is expensive, but we take it as part of the holiday, and it starts the minute we  step out of our front door.

54 minutes ago, ccpm said:

That price does sound good and I love a train. Its just the luggage that worries me there will be 2 suitcases to manage. Perhaps baggage handling> Thankyou that may be the answer.

Take someone with you as a luggage donkey!! Pay for trip plus ?cheap overnight stay and still quids in....spare teenager floating about?

Edited by ohnonotmeagain