How soon after return does C&A status get updated?

We are cruising in July and after this cruise we will be Platinum C&A members. I want to book another cruise for next year but I think we get some kind of discount on cabins when we are Platinum members. My question is... how long after we return from this cruise does it take RCCL to update their records so I can book our next cruise and get the discount? (and does anyone know what the discount is?) Thank you all for any help you can provide.

3 minutes ago, Cruise_Couple said:

We are cruising in July and after this cruise we will be Platinum C&A members. I want to book another cruise for next year but I think we get some kind of discount on cabins when we are Platinum members. My question is... how long after we return from this cruise does it take RCCL to update their records so I can book our next cruise and get the discount? (and does anyone know what the discount is?) Thank you all for any help you can provide.

Usually 6 days

• Like 1

It took them until I called to update mine.  I checked a couple weeks after my cruise and it didn't show yet.  I waited a couple of more weeks and still nothing so I called CS.  They found it in the system right away and said they would update it immediately.  Still took 3 or 4 days before it appeared online.

Edited by Tree_skier

For me it's been 6-10 days.  FWIW - on every cruise I've been on where I've got a suite to myself, I've only been automatically awarded 2 points per day.  Solo + suite = 3 points per day.  I've had to call in to get that bumped up to where it should be every time.

On 3/12/2019 at 6:32 AM, Cruise_Couple said:

Took 8 days for my most recent cruise to show up

6 hours ago, mk-ultra said:

For me it's been 6-10 days.  FWIW - on every cruise I've been on where I've got a suite to myself, I've only been automatically awarded 2 points per day.  Solo + suite = 3 points per day.  I've had to call in to get that bumped up to where it should be every time.

Common. Been doing Solo since 2002 and always have e-mail to them get the extra point per day. Last yr I just email them after every cruise on last day and it's posted in week

Edited by ONECRUISER