MARINA ATLANTIC ENCOUNTERS APRIL 5 --BTHS 1962

BTHS1962

Is anyone interested in sharing transportation (probably Taxi) from Le Havre to Honfleur Thursday April 18?

I read that the cost is about 60 Euro each way.

The time from Le Havre to Honfleur is about 30 minutes. Scheduled arrival is 7am and departure is 7pm.

Thanks,

BTHS1962

Honfluer is a cute seaside town.  It reminded me of small towns in US along the Atlantic.  I was there in a June on a weekend. It was crowded with lots of families with kids on the beach, riding on amusements, and walking in town. There are beach type shops. Great place in summer. April is not really beach season. You may find many shops, etc. in Honfleur closed. Be careful.  In November, I was on Marina in Med. it stopped in St. Tropez. Most of the town was closed.   

On 3/13/2019 at 8:39 AM, BTHS1962 said:

Is anyone interested in sharing transportation (probably Taxi) from Le Havre to Honfleur Thursday April 18?

I read that the cost is about 60 Euro each way.

The time from Le Havre to Honfleur is about 30 minutes. Scheduled arrival is 7am and departure is 7pm.

Thanks,

BTHS1962

This is the link to the Roll Call for your sailing where you can look for folks who might be interested in sharing the taxi or who might have other  private options that could accommodate you:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/marina-april-5-2019/

It's a bit late for looking for sharing private options, but it might be worth looking.

Edited by 1985rz1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2019 at 11:41 PM, kibutzer said:

Please post this on roll call for Marina sailing. 

Walking Tour in St. John's Newfoundland: Anybody out there interested in a 21/2 hour walking tour of St john's Newfoundland? 

We're Peter & Hermie Cullen and this tour has been highly recommended to us. For further info contact Boyletours.com or email me at pwcullen@gmail.com. 

The Moderators of this Website have established a Cruise-Specific area, commonly called the Roll Calls, wherein passengers who are booked on a particular voyage are encouraged to network.

These Roll Calls are segregated, first by Cruise Line, then by the Ship, and finally by the sailing date.

To find your specific Roll Call, go to the Oceania Section:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=420

Choose your vessel, and then search for your embarkation date.

There, you will be dealing only with those Passengers who will literally be “in the same boat”, so you will have a much better chance of connecting with someone...