Cruise Critic Community
bgomes

I Love Cuba Photo Tours

Just back from Empress, spent an awesome 2 days with Rey and Yosel from I Love Cuba Photo Tours.  We arrived in Havana at 2:00 pm on the first day ----we spent 4 hours with Rey, walking around Old Havana then spent one hour in a classic Convertible, then more walking around, stopping for a Cuban coffee and drink along the way.  All the while Rey is taking photos of us and the sites. 

After an overnight on the ship we met up with Yosel, the owner of the company, the next day.  We spent a little more than 6 hours with him, traveling around the city.  Again 1 hour in a classic convertible and the rest of the time in an air conditioned classic hardtop. Many stops along the way including lunch at a paladar and drinks at the Hotel Nacionel, again taking photos along the way.

Couldn't have asked for a more pleasant time in Havana.  Both guides were extremely informative, you could talk to them about anything.  They will do/go where you want to.  Since they are professional photographers it is no wonder that the photos are fantastic.  We got over 250 photos.  All you need to do is make a reservation with them, take a SD card and you will have fantastic memories.  Don't hestitate to book with them.

We toured with Rey in 2017. We had a wonderful day.

We are leaving tomorrow to go back to Cuba on Empress of the Seas. We've booked I Love Cuba Photo Tours again and I think this time Yosel will be our guide. He has always responded quickly and positively to all my questions. I will post about our time in Havana when we return home.