New to Celebrity with Questions about Infinity

Carnevale

Hi: We have cruised a lot but never on Celebrity so have a lot of newbie questions.  Hope someone can help us with this info:

1. We are considering an A2 Aqua Class stateroom on Infinity.  Are there any rooms to avoid due to noise, etc?

2. Are the beds next to the window or the sitting area in this category of stateroom on Infinity?

3. What exactly do we get in the Persian Garden?  When I search for info on this I keep ending up with info from Celebrity for Edge which I think is a completely different experience so a description of the Persian Garden on Infinity will be appreciated.

4. Is there ballroom dancing on Infinity?  If so, in what part of the ship?  About how much time per day?

In advance, many thanks for any of the above info!

5 minutes ago, Carnevale said:

Hi: We have cruised a lot but never on Celebrity so have a lot of newbie questions.  Hope someone can help us with this info:

1. We are considering an A2 Aqua Class stateroom on Infinity.  Are there any rooms to avoid due to noise, etc?

Personally, I wouldn't book any of the cabins they categorized as AQ as they can be plagued with noise from the public decks above.  I purposely never book a cabin under (or over, if I can help it) a public deck.  

2. Are the beds next to the window or the sitting area in this category of stateroom on Infinity?

We've sailed in balcony cabins on the Infinity and the sitting room is just a small couch ... both cabins, the couch was next to the balcony door.  We sailed with friends next door and same thing, the couch was by the balcony.  

3. What exactly do we get in the Persian Garden?  When I search for info on this I keep ending up with info from Celebrity for Edge which I think is a completely different experience so a description of the Persian Garden on Infinity will be appreciated.

The Persian Gardens is basically a large indoor room with a heated tile bench.  Not sure I would even compare this to what you get on the S Class ships where you have a view out the floor to ceiling windows.  

4. Is there ballroom dancing on Infinity?  If so, in what part of the ship?  About how much time per day?

In advance, many thanks for any of the above info!

Don't get me wrong, I love the Infinity and I love Aqua Class ... mainly for Blu.  But Aqua Class on the S Class is better than it is on the M Class ships.  I have no comparison to make for the Edge.  

We had a lovely time on Infinity but the decor is more what I might describe as business club.  Not glitzy, just comfy and nice.  We had cabin 6143 which had a large balcony and is a Concierge C1.   I wouldn’t bother with the Persian Garden as you don’t have the lovely look out. There are saunas available in both change rooms from the solarium that you don’t have to pay for and you can Sauna and swim back and forth from the Solarium.  We loved the bar by Cellar masters.  Dimitri and Igor were the bartenders and they were wonderful fun.  Igor could do amazing acrobatic things pouring drinks.