Cruise Critic Community

I went to a local travel agencies cruise presentation the other night, I overheard a great story that apparently happened a year ago on Royal.    A couple went on a cruise and they took along their son, who had just  graduated college. They also took along his Fiance.   I assume this took some pre-cruise preparation, but they had another couple of who was acquaintances and the guy in that couple was a Marine recruiter.    On the first formal night/sea day two things happened.   The engaged young couple booked their honeymoon cruise while on board.  The Marine recruiter wore his uniform to dinner.   The marine later saw the young couple around the ship at a few bars and spoke to them several times.   The parents had created some fake document to indicate that the young man had signed a letter of intent to join the marines (which he didn't ) and slipped it under their cabin door.  It apparently advised him he would get notice of when and where to report within 30 days. 

That's pretty funny.  Sounds like something my friends would do.

I agree - not funny.  I had a family member pull a stupid joke on me at 2 am in the morning after a very long flight.  I was exhausted and it wasn't at all funny.  Some people have no common sense.