Current Wine List

pbenjamin

I have seen several posts of pictures of drink menus that show, after the liquor, wine by two sizes of glass, and by bottle.  People seem to lose interest, though, as everything that I have seen ends before it gets to sparkling wine.  Can you point me to a current list that is reproduced all the way to the end?

Here's one from page 20-something in the angry thread about grey goose.   It's a tidge blurry, and I only see two sparkling wines - the extra try that looks to be $10.95/glass or the brute Rose at a whopping $29.95 - I mean please....

I'll choke down the extra dry but they'll get me once for the brute rose...or the French Rose.  (I've got a rose problem)

9A1FFEB4-D874-4C54-BF2B-3C80308AFA96.jpeg

57 minutes ago, Jembeccatoo said:

Sorry, that was very old.

WineList_Fleetwide_07092015.pdf

So according to this, I can get a small glass of Oberon Napa Cabernet, multiple times at dinner under the beverage package?  Wonder if the waiter would just bring me a large glass, because I can easily drink a bottle at dinner....LOL  

And TPGal, I too have a Rose problem!!!!!! 

2 hours ago, YankeesFan4Life said:

So according to this, I can get a small glass of Oberon Napa Cabernet, multiple times at dinner under the beverage package?  Wonder if the waiter would just bring me a large glass, because I can easily drink a bottle at dinner....LOL  

Isn’t that ridiculous! You can have as many glasses as you want, but must pay for a bottle.

The Riesling I enjoy on the list TPGal posted costs more for a glass than I pay for a bottle at the store.

3 hours ago, Jembeccatoo said:

The Riesling I enjoy on the list TPGal posted costs more for a glass than I pay for a bottle at the store.

This is true of the Chateau ST. Michelle Washington wine as well.  In a true restaurant situation I would neverthink about ordering it (if it were my jam) at that price.   

I think they they are expecting that we will subtract $15 from the list price, but I’m only fooled by that with wines I don’t know.  So..it works on me in some scenarios. 

18 hours ago, Jembeccatoo said:

In my limited experience it would be a miracle if you could get the wait staff to come back for more beverages.  Only at Cagney’s have we been offered more.  In the MDR we achieved a second glass but it came across as an imposition.  

Now, grabbing a pre-dinner bev and walking into the MDR with one in hand has been done.  

I think ink it’s obvious I am not going to lose money on the PBP 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TPgal said:

In my limited experience it would be a miracle if you could get the wait staff to come back for more beverages.  Only at Cagney’s have we been offered more.  In the MDR we achieved a second glass but it came across as an imposition.  

Now, grabbing a pre-dinner bev and walking into the MDR with one in hand has been done.  

I think ink it’s obvious I am not going to lose money on the PBP 

Seriously?  Is that everbody's experience? 

The cheeper Malbec (8.95) was not bad.  I never had an issue at the specialty restaurants getting a double pour and refills 🙂That being said in the mdr I don't recall ever getting more than one drink.  On our upcoming cruise we plan on doing the majority of meals in specialty spots though.

23 hours ago, YankeesFan4Life said:

Ask for a double pour. I believe you can still get 2 drinks per order per card, unless they changed the rules. I have not had any problems. 

• Like 1