UK Extension Cords....

2BACRUISER

I am due to go on a Marella cruise on Explorer 2 in May but am struggling to find a UK extension that doesn't have surge protection. I thought i found one on Amazon but had to go do a an errand and now cant find it again.  I only want a 2 socket + 2 USB size. 

Also can i take curling tongs? 

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 11:10 AM, 2BACRUISER said:

I am due to go on a Marella cruise on Explorer 2 in May but am struggling to find a UK extension that doesn't have surge protection. I thought i found one on Amazon but had to go do a an errand and now cant find it again.  I only want a 2 socket + 2 USB size. 

Also can i take curling tongs? 

Might be best to ask this question on the Marella board.The Explorer 2 started off as a Celebrity ship and then Mein Schief.American and German,confusing ,lol.

When I was in the UK last time, I went up to the deli lady in the supermarket and asked for a pound, she said of what and I said of your currency. She didn't laugh, so I was going to explain it to her but my wife seemed to be in a hurry to leave the store.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, brian1 said:

Like the old cockney saying,when asked what do you want,answer, "a pound out the till".As I said before,Aussies and cocknies are on the same wavelength.

I suppose a lot of us share the same ancestry and culture.

People can also get the two or three way adapter cubes.  Much more compact.  Note that some cruise lines instruct cabin stewards to unplug unattended electrical items that are being charged and also bear in mind some modern power saving cabins turn the electric mains off unless a cruise card is inserted in a special unit near the cabin door.  Old nectar points cards etc.  will work in these units.

Regards John

• Thanks 1