Amsterdam hop off hop on bus

cmb153

Don't know about the bus, but we have done the hop on/off boat tour and that has a stop at the cruise terminal. I think there are a couple of different companies that run the tours.

The port (took Indy in 2017) into Amsterdam was about a 45 min drive with traffic. We did the ship tour that took us into the city, did a boat canal tour and then had about 2.5 hours to explore on our own and then toured a windmill. I though it was great and would recommend it. I don’t remember seeing HOHO busses at port but I could have missed them. Good luck! Love that city. 

We did both the HoHo bus and canal trips last September. There are a number of companies, with different stops. The bus we used stopped at the Music Hall which is quite close to the cruise terminal. I recommend both the bus and the boat. They visit different places and have different stops and there is a lot to see in Amsterdam . 

Wonderful time in in a great city. 

mac_tlc

293256F8-F141-4401-8C25-B91377A52705.jpeg

964ED54E-533F-4668-947A-CBA42FC63851.jpeg

If you are just stopping for the day, I say forget the bus.  Just make a list of items you want to see, map it out, and walk.  Central Station will take you about 15 minutes to walk to, which will have trams outside, to take you places if you don't want to walk.  Consider Central Station as your starting point, and finishing point.  However, walking in this city is amazing and you will get to see things in detail.