NCL Dawn - "free" beverages?

MDcruzin_24601

Hi,

Family will be sailing on the Dawn next month (April 2019). Can anyone tell me if the Dawn offers complimentary lemonade or tea during the day?

What about during mealtimes?  We are just looking for an option other than purchasing soda packages for our two DDs.

Thanks,

Edited by MDcruzin_24601
spelling

Ice water, coffee, tea (iced or hot), lemonade, milk and juice at breakfast is included in your fare.  Generally, lemonade is only available in the buffet...but coffee and teas are avail. in the dining rooms, along with ice water, and milk...and juice at breakfast.

Lemonade and iced tea can be ordered at any sit down meal with service. In the buffet lemonade, iced tea, kiwi strawberry flavored water and mango water are offered on the self serve dispenser. Milk and juices are available in the buffet at breakfast. I have also ordered juice at breakfast in the main dining rooms or the pub restaurant. I also think milk is available all day in the buffet and I recall my nephew ordering milk at meals and don't believe we were charged it. I have never ordered a "complimentary" beverage at a bar (other than ice water), not sure they exist.

Hot coffee and tea service are also available in the buffet at all hours, complementary.

These are NCL features and not ship specific, so don't worry about whether this changes on the Dawn vs. another ship.

Keep in mind a soda package would not cover the cans of soft drink in the cabin mini fridge. Those are around $3 each, plus service charge.

We have paid for a few drinks and soft drinks on our cruises, no packages, but a drink here and there to make for a happy holiday.