Book Celebrity on RCI

Just now, Choozin Croozin said:

Just wondering if I can book a Celebrity cruise while on my Navigator cruise next month and get the reduced dep and obc?

Yes, you can book a Celebrity cruise on Royal.  You will get whatever perks you would have received had you booked it on a Celebrity cruise.

I was just on the Serenade and booked two Celebrity Cruises.  I received whatever perks and reduced deposit. 

However - when I went to transfer it to my travel professional - the agency had a MUCH lower group rate that required the full $500 deposit.  No brainer.

11 minutes ago, Arubamoose said:

I was just on the Serenade and booked two Celebrity Cruises.  I received whatever perks and reduced deposit. 

However - when I went to transfer it to my travel professional - the agency had a MUCH lower group rate that required the full $500 deposit.  No brainer.

Thank you. I really am torn. The cruise I am interested in requires a $900 deposit and it's not the best time for me to do that so I was kind of hoping for the reduced deposit. But it seems like the cabins are very limited (even though it is 17 mo away). Can you tell me what the reduced deposit was and then you got the royal obc and the celebrity perks too? TU I was just going to come back here and ask that same question.

Was on the Harmony last week and inquired about a couple of Celebrity cruises.  Deposit was $100pp but you do not get the RC OBC but do get all the Celebrity perks of Big, Better, Best (or whatever it is called!).