March 21st weigh-in: Happy Spring

winewanderer

Hi Everyone,

I lost 1 lb. this week. Happy. I've lost 9 lbs. since October. 

Hope Belle is having a great time. 

Our Spring garden is doing well. We planted lettuce and arugula seeds. I now have way to much arugula but the good news is I'm eating a lot of it. Hubby doesn't like it, I love it. 

Hope everyone else did well. 

Diana

• Like 1

Diana - congrats on losing the 1# .. wish spring was a little bit more springy here ... but we are getting there with each day

I lost 0.2# this week ... first time I've lost in a month ... hate when it gets more and more difficult to get the weight off.  Don't think I will get to where I wanted to be by the time we leave - I have 3 more weigh-in's .. I'll keep plugging along.

Hope everyone had/has a good week ... Jan

• Like 1

Hi everyone super busy here with calving and all that fun stuff. Sure wish our weather would straighten out so I could enjoy the weekends. We had the hurricane winds and rain last weekend and more rain in the forecast this weekend. I am thankful that I live in the area of Nebraska that missed all the severe weather, others have so much damage. Anyway, I am ready for the camping season to be here!!!!!

I have a 3.8# loss for this week!! Happy dance 😅 

Super job Jan and Diane for a loss this week.

• Like 1

HI all!

Diana ~ thanks for starting the thread & great losing a pound! I've probably gained the 9  you've lost since Oct.!

I'm up again this week either 1.6 or 0.4! I weigh myself Thursday & Friday & use the lowest weight to make me feel better. Chocolate eggs were involved in the gain, I couldn't resist them in the store. I also had 2 lunches out.

I have to get motivated!!!

fischymom ~ great loss, congrats! Yes TG you were not as hard hit by the weather as others. One person on another of the threads I'm on has 38 inches, I think she said, of water in her basement!

Jan ~ I guess you've reached a plateau. Better luck next week! Spring has sort of sprung up here, Robins & Red Winged Blackbirds are back, most of the snow is gone but the lake is still frozen.

Hope Belle's having a nice cruise. I can hardly wait for mine in 37 more days!

~ Jo ~😊

Hi all, Happy Friday,  been a crazy week here am up 1#lb from last week.  The calendar may say spring but not here in CT.. We might see snow tonight 4-6inches but should melt fast... I need to get back to the gym on a regular basis just am so tired from working way too much...Diana, great job and thanks for starting the weekly thread, Jan hope the warm weather find its way to you soon, and any loss is a good loss.. Fischymom, really good loss for you glad you didn't deal with what unfortunately many others are now experiencing flooding.. Jo, put down  those eggs and step away from the table, unless they are the peanute butter ones with chocolate... Yeah I had a few of them too... So had and interesteg week at work, had a very large tom turkey crash thru our office windows.. I didn't believe it when a secretary paged me about a turkey in her office, but there he was.. We released him and had lots of cleanup of glass and blinds ….. Take care all and have a great weekend Rob

Awesome job on the losses, y'all! Darn those delectable chocolate eggs... There were lots of goodies at the school this week, but I managed to restrain myself for the most part, haha. SO MANY DONUTS!! Been at the gym 5/6 days this week, but will likely have another rest day. 

I'm down 3 and some change this week, even though I forgot to post yesterday (Work life rules the world during state testing season).